Guy who exposed that girl on twitter says it’s “not her”

How much do you guys think she payed him to say that :ulyin: Let’s see everyone’s guess
She sent her uncles to that nigga house like

LiquidPortlyGemsbok-max-1mb.gif

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
As someone who has watched every First 48, Criminal Minds, the Mentalist, Blue Bloods, and SVU episode ever....
I can guarantee you it was her. He was pressured by friends of hers or her family to take it down before extensive damage could be done.

imagine the shame you’d feel watching your daughter getting her back broken by Caribbean Sea scum and then called a cumbucket:mjlol:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
It doesn't take someone smart to see that he got dummied to the point he made this I seen nuff mans expose shordies only to do some shit like this when it gets too hot :mjlol::russ:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
As someone who has watched every First 48, Criminal Minds, the Mentalist, Blue Bloods, and SVU episode ever....
I can guarantee you it was her. He was pressured by friends of hers or her family to take it down before extensive damage could be done.

imagine the shame you’d feel watching your daughter getting her back broken by Caribbean Sea scum and then called a cumbucket:mjlol:
Yes I also watched Game of Thrones and have a degree in dragons

Lol that girl in the video was clearly her. She tried to lie in one of her tweets saying the girl in the vid was white when it was clearly a brown :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts