Guy that mocked somali girls infront of my face has been arrested

So recently I learnt some guy in college that said negative things about Somali girls, And also other reasons I won't speak about here has been arrested for drink driving. I couldn't believe it was him. It had to be him since I remember his first name and surname and he was the same age as me. Peak for him sad to say i couldn't care less.

Last edited:
So recently I learnt some guy in college that said negative things about Somali girls have been arrested for drink driving. I couldn't believe it was him. It had to be him since I remember his first name and surname and he was the same age as me. Good riddance.
What was he doing? Did he spread misinfo about Somali women on social media?

What was he doing? Did he spread misinfo about Somali women on social media?
No, he called somali girls ugly right infront of my face and also.other things I won't be sharing. Before that he came across kind and humble... After that I couldn't look at him.the same way and kept avoiding him everytime the dude approached me. This was college (sixth form age 16-18)

Last edited:
So recently I learnt some guy in college that said negative things about Somali girls have been arrested for drink driving. I couldn't believe it was him. It had to be him since I remember his first name and surname and he was the same age as me. Good riddance.
Why you ain’t keep it real and beat his azz then nukka? :kodaksmiley: Now you come on here to celebrate his arrest for an unrelated charge :fantasia2:I bet he said that shit years ago and you was salty you couldn’t whoop da nigga ass :umad:

Abayo, you really need to stop making him live in your head rent free and its time to evict him. This person probably forgot what he said the minute after it came out of his mouth and now living his life like normal (exept the arrest part) but you are still looking back at that moment.

I didn't want to whoop his ass, is not like he killed someone. Yes what he said was harsh but I avoided him.after that. And besides the maadow girls was after him since he had some alteration between him and them.
Seem to me like something botherin you. If you whooped da nigga ass it wouldn’t be :kodaksmiley:

Abayo, you really need to stop making him live in your head rent free and its time to evict him. This person probably forgot what he said the a minute after it came out of his mouth and now living his life like normal (exept the arrest part) but you are still looking back at that moment.
No offence but you no nothing and I'm.not obsessed and there's more to the story but won't say it here. I'm just glad he got arrested. So you can delete your comment and refrain from speaking about things you have no knowledge of

Abayo, you really need to stop making him live in your head rent free and its time to evict him. This person probably forgot what he said the minute after it came out of his mouth and now living his life like normal (exept the arrest part) but you are still looking back at that moment.
Pinky is female? Wth goes on here :what:

Trending