Guy’s is this weird?

Ok so in real life people are nice to me & other Somali’s. When I mention my ethnicity they’re like oh you’re people are kind etc. But online they trash us.
I would just go off reaction off line some people just shitpost.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It's important to never judge people by those you meet online but by those you meet in real life, Somalis are very kind and generous people, I always see fellow xaliimos and faraxs digging deep in their pockets and giving money to the homeless to the point they learn to spot somalis from a mile away and ask for spare change :)

It's important to never judge people by those you meet online but by those you meet in real life, Somalis are very kind and generous people, I always see fellow xaliimos and faraxs digging deep in their pockets and giving money to the homeless to the point they learn to spot somalis from a mile away and ask for spare change :)
Exactly. I like your attitude Mansha Allah.

The homeless thing is so true, there's been times I'd walk with a group of ppl and the homeless would come to me or the other Somali, wouldn't look at the others.

Poor calibeysteen I can't say no :kendrickcry:

If it's a cadaan, I tell em, get a job fuckin waste of white skin :birdman:

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Exactly I wouldn’t give trolls the time of day. Besides who would trash us to our faces. I feel ways about some people but when I meet someone and they tell me their background I’d be like “wow that’s cool...” :zhqjlmx:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Don’t let online racist trolls get to you, on the internet you will see nearly all races get trashed
Walaah. It's the curse of the dunya. One day it's Arabs for terrorism, the next it's Indians, the next blacks and the other times even cadaan get cussed out.

No race exists without flaws.

Trending