Guur

Jungle

VIP
after being forced into Guur at a very young age in the west and it lasting 18 months tops producing 2 beautiful babies many, many years later I am being offered a young qalanjo from Sweden :diddyass: despite the pressure on 1 or 2 if my unmarried older siblings. Shes goodlooking so should I accept or nah i think a few my male relatives said nah. soo dayaa

after being forced into Guur at a very young age in the west and it lasting 18 months tops producing 2 beautiful babies many, many years later I am being offered a young qalanjo from Sweden :diddyass: despite the pressure on 1 or 2 if my unmarried older siblings. Shes goodlooking so should I accept or nah i think a few my male relatives said nah. soo dayaa

Go for a 2nd wife and have fun. Just make sure to keep the first one happy as well

:trumpsmirk:

Mabroouk imaam ,if your financials is blessed and shes a keeper lockdown that second slot eboow .
If the aroos is calm and her familly is beesha and you get the legend abiiker jaajuumo to sing in that wedding I want invitation

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Congrats brother, personally arranged marriages are a bit iffy for me but if your both up for it and you financially stable why the hell not. Your families automatically supporting it is an added bonus.

I didn’t know you were a father, May Allah bless your family

Jungle

VIP
Congrats brother, personally arranged marriages are a bit iffy for me but if your both up for it and you financially stable why the hell not. Your families automatically supporting it is an added bonus.

I didn’t know you were a father, May Allah bless your family
Don't go the arranged route akhi I was pressured because something happened when I was I young but I knew the xalimo. At this point idc arranged or not if she look good and if she has diin I might accept, might not.
Sweden basically is back home. That’s where all the fresh meat turns up
True. My pops turns up there multiple times a year at some cousin wedding arranged or not and shares the pics with us, the plate and all :pachah1: We're well represented in Sweden no doubt.

Don't go the arranged route akhi I was pressured because something happened when I was I young but I knew the xalimo. At this point idc arranged or not if she look good and if she has diin I mighy accept, might not.

True. My pops turns up there multiple times a year at some cousin wedding arranged or not and shares the pics with us, the plate and all :pachah1: We're well represented in Sweden no doubt.

Seen many beesha wedding pics from sweden and norway on my what's app I'm convinced my second wifey will be from scanadanavia ,Seen too many gorgeous halimos who might be semi fobs like I .
Compatibility is the way to go eboow