Guul Galmudug. SWS President Crying

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sometimes I wish we had the balls to do this like Galmudug. They know when their being played for fools. Even if HG looted hamar, they put it back into hamar not go to Cadaado and Dhusomareeb with it. What does Rahanwayn do, go to other ppl land and build baidoa. If u want to go other ppl town, STAY THERE, BUILD THEIR TOWN, PUT THEIR MONEY BACK IN THEIR TOWN. Lakin qof yeelayo i will take ya money and not put a cent into your town.

Rahanwayn has been no benefit for any region they go. They bring instability also, everything was peaceful till these people arrived and grew in mid 2000s. I remember it clearly when our problems all started. It was around cade muse time. PL isn't big place oo aan lays aqoon, now it is because all these ppl are entering the larger towns and we can't keep track of them anymore. They have no interest in the towns either since they don't invest. So they have no issues causing problems.

Migration isn't a problem, But INVEST BACK is the issue from the place that gave you a livlihood. Don't sucker punch the people and take their money and help your relatives in baidoa.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Macqul miyaa I go to Mogadishu, make my money there business wise and never put a cent into Mogadishu? Their would be outrage if that was happening by Puntlanders why do Rahanwayn get a green card, their been sucking so many tribes dry across Somalia and when u look at what they put back into your town, you see ZILCH. Not a single 'DAAR' even.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There is this Madow dude(not rahanwayn) in Garowe, my father told me how he boasted to him he made 200k from Garowe since he arrived and built houses back in tuulo and this guy was like those 'repair maintanance' types for houses. My dad wallahi felt shamed, that nigga didn't even put a cent into Garowe. He thinks we are fools for not even demanding 'two way' trade deal, trump trump trump.

Are you celebrating the death of innocent people because you dont like where their clan members invest their money/wealth?

giphy.gif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Are you celebrating the death of innocent people because you dont like where their clan members invest their money/wealth?

giphy.gif

Yes investment is critical, why you think your farmaajo dog is saying waa in laysku fura bariga africa? cause their will be a 'stake' in it for everyone involved and hence less conflict. But when a clan has no stake in your district and dries it out not only does he take your money he is more likely to be destructive element since he ain't got nothing to lose, he has no stake. We need strict immigration in PL and key rules of investment by anyone who wishes to trade in our cities. They must invest into the town IMMEDIATELY or LEAVE. Either u become stakeholder of the town or you go, no ifs or buts.

Big up HG on this one bro. U know why HG don't attack Bosaso? they got HUGE STAKES THERE sxb. Ask anyone how many of them own businesses.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The shiniest building in Bosaso is HG owned. GOLIS Tower. They sent a message to the town, they will take our money but they will add back. GOLIS is one of the most respected businesses in PL for how much they help Puntland.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Both Rahanweyne and Hawiye are monkey clans, they need to take their beef somewhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending