Guriceel is officially becoming an Degmo/District.

1636988001549.png

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
this thread is meant to trigger Galgaduud Sare people. but this idiot doesn't realise we don't give two shits about guriceel shanty town becoming degmo, we will make Dhabat, Bangeele, Dalsan, Ina Gabiley, and Hulkujir degmos as well, what matters is demarcation, Guriceel is already on MX border territory, so how will its district be demarcated ? it will just take away from Samareeb district, which I see no issue with, Balanbale district is up to the road, and takes away from Caabudwaaq demarcation which is along the road currently.

this thread is meant to trigger Galgaduud Sare people. but this idiot doesn't realise we don't give two shits about guriceel shanty town becoming degmo, we will make Dhabat, Bangeele, Dalsan, Ina Gabiley, and Hulkujir degmos as well, what matters is demarcation, Guriceel is already on MX border territory, so how will its district be demarcated ? it will just take away from Samareeb district, which I see no issue with, Balanbale district is up to the road, and takes away from Caabudwaaq demarcation which is along the road currently.

:samwelcome: Thanks you brother for allowing us Iljeexs to settle deep inside your territory Cabudwaaq and Balanbale, you are a good neighbour, shukran akhie.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
:samwelcome: Thanks you brother for allowing us Iljeexs to settle deep inside your territory Cabudwaaq and Balanbale, you are a good neighbour, shukran akhie.

Are you using your poverty stricken Iljeexs families begging MX as FKD against MX ? what logic is this you red eyed cretin. When you kill war with each other we treat your red eyed civilians caught in the cross fire in our hospitals because we muslim, when you destroy the environment and suffer from man made famine as well as insecurity we give you safe haven and lush land yo temporarily settle in as IDP, your red eyed women and their litter are running away from their moriyaans like yourself, we do this why ? because we are muslim. But simultaneous we are also know to catch your moriyaan horde out in the open plane and slaughter 14 as what happened not long ago nearby Gelinsoor, also don't forget the 5 sent to Jahanam caught lacking in Hirsi lugey.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Bariire if you intend on starting beef use material that make sense at least, I have no issue giving milk to your black lipped women who crave MX seed, but we both know xabad baa naga dhaxeyso moriyaanta, do not use your poverty stricken maato as FKD against me how foolish of you, you went from love hearting my posting, to "meh" to removing the reaction all together, my objective has been completed with a single post yaa ibn moriyaan.

bring real material next time or stfu and stop starting shit, I left your galnus alone now leave Galgaduud sare alone.

otherwise I will send in the specian extermination unit that deals with you Ayax muncher

@Bariire if you intend on starting beef use material that make sense at least, I have no issue giving milk to your black lipped women who crave MX seed, but we both know xabad baa naga dhaxeyso moriyaanta, do not use your poverty stricken maato as FKD against me how foolish of you, you went from love hearting my posting, to "meh" to removing the reaction all together, my objective has been completed with a single post yaa ibn moriyaan.

bring real material next time or stfu and stop starting shit, I left your galnus alone now leave Galgaduud sare alone.

otherwise I will send in the specian extermination unit that deals with you Ayax muncher

kkkk you crybaby

the kid mero crying GIF by Desus & Mero

cow

VIP
Since when is Cabudwaaq a DDS town:what1:

There is no actual recognized line between Somalia and Ethiopia. however the distance both claimed by Somalia and Ethiopia is 5 to 17 km north of caabudwaaq respectively. the map posted on Caabudwaaq is also old probably 2009, the city has grown a lot since then.

Ethiopia never claimed Caabudwaaq as part of Ethiopia. Ethiopia says 5km north of Caabudwaaq is Ethiopia while Somalia says after the 77 war that 17km north of Caabudwaaq is the border.

however the truth is villages 10km north of Caabudwaaq consider themselves as part of Ethiopia. so I would say that is the real border.

Based

VIP

:jcoleno: gobsmacked

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Bariire You do realise I get notification when someone reacts to my post, you love hearted my post, then changed it to a meh, and finally you removed the reaction all together, you had a minor psychotic break because of my post, that Eminem style of insulting yourself before anyone else obviously did not work, that video of your gaajo maato seeking water and shelter as well as protection from me, sharaftaa hadeesan hore u dhiman haatan anaa aasay, now gtfoh futo madoobe.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@Bariire You do realise I get notification when someone reacts to my post, you love hearted my post, then changed it to a meh, and finally you removed the reaction all together, you had a minor psychotic break because of my post, that Eminem style of insulting yourself before anyone else obviously did not work, that video of your gaajo maato seeking water and shelter as well as protection from me, sharaftaa hadeesan hore u dhiman haatan anaa aasay, now gtfoh futo madoobe.

Ratioed by Heesta Galmudug

:ftw9nwa:
how much did you guys pay him to do this? it is interesting he only lists HG towns and cities no mention of places like harardheere, balanbale,caabudwaaq, xeraale and ceelbuur.

that speaks volume.
Its because Galmudug Beesha HG baa leh

Trending

Latest posts