Gunmen kill National Football Official in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If there was no civil war your hometown qardho and all other Somali towns would remain a tuulo :lol:
Atleast Qardho is not occupied by 2 different countries. Atleast reer Qardho are unanimous. Atleast reer Qardho have a president, atleast reer Qardho are not getting ku aased bila bac.

Qlo3J_s-200x150.gif

Atleast Qardho is not occupied by 2 different countries. Atleast reer Qardho are unanimous. Atleast reer Qardho have a president, atleast reer Qardho are not getting ku aased bila bac.

Qlo3J_s-200x150.gif

Wth all I was saying is without a civil war all Somali towns would remain a tuulo.

I come from buuhoodle. A place where taking someone's life is like slicing a cake.

I am sure if your fat abdiweli gaas bastard come to my home he would get shot before he could get out of his car :lol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Wth all I was saying is without a civil war all Somali towns would remain a tuulo.

I come from buuhoodle. A place where taking someone's life is like slicing a cake.

I am sure if your fat abdiweli gaas bastard come to my home he would get shot before he could get out of his car :lol:
Looooooool@ The honorable Gaas would be shot, he owns buhodle. Bow down when you speak of his name.

So your saying you weren't inquiring about khalid seats in Puntland recently:mjpls:

:lol: I was just saying we don't have Representative apart from one dude who works for himself.

Beesha Khalid only supports khatumo and the interest of dhulbahante.

Helping every tuulo prosper that's pur only goal

:lol: I was just saying we don't have Representative apart from one dude who works for himself.

Beesha Khalid only supports khatumo and the interest of dhulbahante.

Helping every tuulo prosper that's pur only goal

Even thoe i feel sometimes yall don't pull your weight:comeon:
Your folks the yahye and wacays adan are probably the only ones in Buhoodle district i respect i would've added samakab ahmed but is like finding dinosaurs with them i only know one family of them(my neighbors):ehh:
Tbh i have more connection to buhoodle then i do to nugaal dhulos irl
:manny:

These sorts of crimes will continue unabated until Somalis grow a moral backbone and hand-over their siblings, relatives, neighbors, and friends who are committing these crimes. These perps are not falling from the clear blue sky; they come out of the local communities before they do their deed and flee to selfsame communities.

To be honest some of the people living in mogadishu are insane and display some unnatural behaviour.

I nearly got stabbed when I was there for absolutely no reason. :mindblown:

It's a large city coming out of a civil war, compare it to other large cities and their crime rates not other small towns In Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.