Gunmen kill National Football Official in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
AUN.

@XamarCade your people are the worse. How come they always target and kill people who are trying to better the youth? It's your national sport to kill people in the mosque or outside mosque, despicable.

When will kumbayas wake up and see that there's no future and hope in Gundisho.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
AUN.

@XamarCade your people are the worse. How come they always target and kill people who are trying to better the youth? It's your national sport to kill people in the mosque or outside mosque, despicable.

What's your obsession with xamar and hawiyes

AUN.

Don't you think you are worse than XamarCade's people if you are hating a whole tribe because the action of an individual.

you are Insulting mothers, grandmothers , sheikhs , kids and dead people.

To be honest some of the people living in mogadishu are insane and display some unnatural behaviour.

I nearly got stabbed when I was there for absolutely no reason. :mindblown:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Don't you think you are worse than XamarCade's people if you are hating a whole tribe because the action of an individual.

you are Insulting mothers, grandmothers , sheikhs , kids and dead people.
I don't care tbh, they will reap what they sow. Destroyed a functioning city to the ground, these people don't get sympathy from me. I hope karma is gearing up with her best plot.

I don't care tbh, they will reap what they sow. Destroyed a functioning city to the ground, these people don't get sympathy from me. I hope karma is gearing up with her best plot.

If there was no civil war your hometown qardho and all other Somali towns would remain a tuulo :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending