Gunman opens fire at people in a tram in Utrecht, Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Yaquub

What I gathered from the posts on this thread is that he killed his wife and then went postal and shot people on a tram. Media reports stated, 3 dead and many others injured including an elderly Muslim woman.
Yes but msm is not reporting any details yet. So how could the forum members be sure? although it can't be terror related since he didn't kill many.

Yes but msm is not reporting any details yet. So how could the forum members be sure? although it can't be terror related since he didn't kill many.

@Yaquub

Check other major news sources, they’re all reporting it.

How many has one to kill to be considered as “terror related”?

I do agree with the term terrorism defined as a political ideology (be religious or non-religious like in Christchurch), but the problem is every dik and prick who’s pissed off with society can kill scores of people while screaming, “Allahu Akbar” and authorities are very quick to label it as Islamic terrorism. They should check what motivated the individual, their background and associations, and only then, could they be sure if it was terror related.

Going by the (2011) video clip posted above by @simulacrum this dude (if that’s him) seems to be religiously radicalised. Therefore, to me, it seems to be terrorism.

@Yaquub

Check other major news sources, they’re all reporting it.

How many has one to kill to be considered as “terror related”?

I do agree with the term terrorism defined as a political ideology (be religious or non-religious like in Christchurch), but the problem is every dik and prick who’s pissed off with society can kill scores of people while screaming, “Allahu Akbar” and authorities are very quick to label it as Islamic terrorism. They should check what motivated the individual, their background and associations, and only then, could they be sure if it was terror related.

Going by the (2011) video clip posted above by @simulacrum this dude (if that’s him) seems to be religiously radicalised. Therefore, to me, it seems to be terrorism.
If it was terror related then this will be the final blow for humanity. These idiots will continue to challenge each other on who can kill more civilians and many more innocents will be dragged into this. This is very disturbing to hear.

I will wait until they reveal more details on his motivations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending