Gun owners come in

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Grigori Rasputin Have you used your gat on someone yet? :cosbyhmm:

Horta ninyow how did they even allow you to get one qof fiyow maba tihid.

Anyway wali qof madaxa ma isla gasheen madaxa ma uga dhufatey. Do you feel like a big man when you walk around with your gat? Cause I’m pretty sure you’re like 5’5

:pachah1:

Other gun owners how has your life been since you bought a gun?

I feel like with how things are going these days you need a gun to project yourself and your family.

Reer UK stay out of this discussion :drakekidding:it’s for Walaalha NA:westbrookswag:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
My Fam own two.
We shoot them at the range every now and then. :jaynerd:
One time he was asleep I was like twelve I took it out and played with it.
It was loaded. :wow:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Grigori Rasputin Have you used your gat on someone yet? :cosbyhmm:

Horta ninyow how did they even allow you to get one qof fiyow maba tihid.

Anyway wali qof madaxa ma isla gasheen madaxa ma uga dhufatey. Do you feel like a big man when you walk around with your gat? Cause I’m pretty sure you’re like 5’5

:pachah1:

Other gun owners how has your life been since you bought a gun?

I feel like with how things are going these days you need a gun to project yourself and your family.

Reer UK stay out of this discussion :drakekidding:it’s for Walaalha NA:westbrookswag:

I have not had the need to resort to my gun. I keep one in the glove department of my car and another at my house.

I take my gun to the shooting range once awhile to sharpen my marksmanship.

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Imagine living in such dangerous place, that you have to carry a gun to feel safe:mjlol:

poor niggas living in Amerikkka:tacky:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Reer Euro trash :pacspit::pacspit:@Abdisamad3 Don’t you have hair to relax?:susp: We out here with gats and y’all strapped with hair relaxers:russ::pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts