Gulf Arabs are obsessed with paternal Qabiil like Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
On Family Tree DNA you see lots of customers coming from Saudi Arabia, Gulf states etc. Way over-represented.

They are all hoping to get the Qurayshi one. There are even projects out there to find the true Quraysh gene and to find out Muhammad's lineage. :siilaanyolaugh:

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
I swear some of Prophet Muhammad's descendants are the royal family in Jordan?

I doubt there is any of Prophet Muhammad's descendants that still reside in Saudi Arabia.

Apollo

VIP

I doubt there is any of Prophet Muhammad's descendants that still reside in Saudi Arabia.

They want to be related to his paternal relatives. There's a lot of research and discussion going on about this on Arabic forums.

Quraysh and banu Hashim is not special. You are not more Muslim if you are a descendant of them. There are many banu Hashim in the Islamic world, from Comoros to Malaysia, morocco to Jordan. We are equal in the eyes of God.

Apollo

VIP
Quraysh and banu Hashim is not special. You are not more Muslim if you are a descendant of them. There are many banu Hashim in the Islamic world, from Comoros to Malaysia, morocco to Jordan. We are equal in the eyes of God.

You don't understand Gulf culture. They pride themselves in that stuff.

You don't understand Gulf culture. They pride themselves in that stuff.

No they do not. This is exacerbated in the west. Hardly any back in the peninsula care for such matters, in a sense you're right that they're similar to Somalis, local tribes play a greater importance.

Human

Apollo

VIP
It's funny how non-Arab Muslims want to prove that they are Arab and Arabs want to prove that they are descendants of Prophet Muhammad.

But, especially for South Asians claiming to be Arab has shown to backlash like shown in this article:
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-asia-are-descended-from-rapists-8375422.html

This patriarchal tribal system is bad for economic development. Imagine if they had it in the West and they would hire people based on clan. Holy shit.. They do that in Somalia and the Gulf countries.

Human

This patriarchal tribal system is bad for economic development. Imagine if they had it in the West and they would hire people based on clan. Holy shit.. They do that in Somalia and the Gulf countries.

In comparison to Gulf countries, Somalis are not as sexist and they wouldn't enforce gender disparity ideologies into the Somali system in all aspects of Somali life.

The West are no heroes either and I would say they are just as bad as Gulf countries are but they aren't as open with their hidden ideologies as Gulf countries are. So, if that did happen in the UK then it would be like living in the 14th century Britain with obvious technological advancements.

It's best if you live away from these true axis of evil nation states.

Human

The king of Morocco got E1b1b.:mjlol:

If he's Bani Hashim, Then the Prophet SAWS was North African.

Your argument could possibly be debunked. You never know that possibly science we know today was a lie and it was a tool enforced by the the Illuminati, Zionism or any other hidden organisation/ideology.

On Family Tree DNA you see lots of customers coming from Saudi Arabia, Gulf states etc. Way over-represented.

They are all hoping to get the Qurayshi one. There are even projects out there to find the true Quraysh gene and to find out Muhammad's lineage. :siilaanyolaugh:

Prophet Muhammad's lineage have their own union in Egypt that will give you certificated documents that you belonged to lineage. They had to look at your documents and family tree since 1500 years ago. Plus their numbers are small in that union.
Other thing, Arab people have this joke about prophet 'S lineage "you could be grandsons of Abu Lahab & Abu Jahl( prophet Mohamed 's uncles) who were worst kafirs in history.

Last edited:

There is I met a girl who was a descendent from Quraish banu hashim she was Saudi.

It's funny how non-Arab Muslims want to prove that they are Arab and Arabs want to prove that they are descendants of Prophet Muhammad.

But, especially for South Asians claiming to be Arab has shown to backlash like shown in this article:
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-asia-are-descended-from-rapists-8375422.html

Arab used to migrate to South Asia countries till 50s per the oil discovered. Plus, they have Yemeni communities in Malaysia/Indonesia/India. Some of them reached to minister positions.

Human

There is I met a girl who was a descendent from Quraish banu hashim she was Saudi.

.....AND I am from the long lost child from the Saudi monarch which you don't seem me bragging about.

That girl is clearly delusional and the world has a few people like her.
fullofshit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending