Guilt times 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Xaliimo Abdisalaan walks faster than her usual lukewarm lazy steps. She knocks at the door of her neighbor, Deqa faruur weyne, her best friend. Deqa opens the doors gladly with her usual enthusiasm for her best friend in village gossip.

"Nayaa I have so much to tell you" Said Deqa.

Xaliimo Abdisalaan totally ignores her neighbor and best friend enthusiasm, goes storms past her into the house, going straight to the kitchen, opens the fridge, and removes a big ice cream bucket. She quickly sits on the stool and just goes for it.

"Aaah sweety, is everything al right"?? Asked Deqa

After a couple of scoops, munches, deep sighs and amazing brain works created by the rush of sugar and cream, Xaliimo Abdisalaan finally spills the bean.

"I am depressed. I am devastated. This morning, my husband brought me a bouquet of red roses. Last week, he took me to Aladdin, and then a surprise expensive dinner at a Lebanon diner. He sent my family 5 thousand Ks. He treats me like a queen. Just now he took the trush garbage out, while making the kids a fantastic mid day snack, Pan Cakes, and strawberry with extra honey. I had to step out for a fresh air! Wi Wi Wi Wi & the ugly sobs outburst! He is really really an angel, Sniiff ! Sniifff! I dont deserve him abaaayo! Booo hoooo Wi Wi Wi Wi.... Do you hear me deqa? I am a qumayo! I dont deserve him" Sneeze! Sneeze!

Deqa quickly leaps, and hugs her guilt ridden best friend, together they cried, and cried, and Xaliimo Abdisalaan silently confesses in the midst of this poignant heartfelt embrace.

"I cheated on him Abaaay"

Deqa farur weyne began to sweat on her long ugly forehead, sweating between her Madoow badaan abgaal large thighs, kinda overwhelmed at this unbelievable turn of event. She continued the hug facing the kitchen window, gazing at the positive sunlight outside her backyard, thinking to herself, should she confess her own guilt?? Her terrible big secret sin ??? Will Xaliimo Abdisalaan take it well if I told her my deep held secret too? Deqa desperately wanted to share her agony but was afraid her best friend who is a formidable plus size, and has a prominent inelegant large elephant hands that could easily strangle her to death. Or simply worst, in a flex move just slap her, and cause her brain damage? Can Xaliimo Abdisalaan forgive her best friend for sleeping with her husband??? I mean, that is why he is so good to Xaliimo Abdisalaan, he is feeling immense guilt, he is cheating with her best friend Deqa Farur weyne!

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wait is this thread a Platinum?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Huuno I have moved on to other stories. What, u want me to give u series stories? lol

You have some vivid imagination. Some of the imagery was a little much for me, in particular the bit about the large sweaty dark abgaal thighs.. but it an was interesting read lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You have some vivid imagination. Some of the imagery was a little much for me, in particular the bit about the large sweaty dark abgaal thighs.. but it an was interesting read lol

LOL@large sweaty dark abgaal

I like stories that is funny and vividly imaginative huuno! lol

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Xaliimo Abdisalaan walks faster than her usual lukewarm lazy steps. She knocks at the door of her neighbor, Deqa faruur weyne, her best friend. Deqa opens the doors gladly with her usual enthusiasm for her best friend in village gossip.

"Nayaa I have so much to tell you" Said Deqa.

Xaliimo Abdisalaan totally ignores her neighbor and best friend enthusiasm, goes storms past her into the house, going straight to the kitchen, opens the fridge, and removes a big ice cream bucket. She quickly sits on the stool and just goes for it.

"Aaah sweety, is everything al right"?? Asked Deqa

After a couple of scoops, munches, deep sighs and amazing brain works created by the rush of sugar and cream, Xaliimo Abdisalaan finally spills the bean.

"I am depressed. I am devastated. This morning, my husband brought me a bouquet of red roses. Last week, he took me to Aladdin, and then a surprise expensive dinner at a Lebanon diner. He sent my family 5 thousand Ks. He treats me like a queen. Just now he took the trush garbage out, while making the kids a fantastic mid day snack, Pan Cakes, and strawberry with extra honey. I had to step out for a fresh air! Wi Wi Wi Wi & the ugly sobs outburst! He is really really an angel, Sniiff ! Sniifff! I dont deserve him abaaayo! Booo hoooo Wi Wi Wi Wi.... Do you hear me deqa? I am a qumayo! I dont deserve him" Sneeze! Sneeze!

Deqa quickly leaps, and hugs her guilt ridden best friend, together they cried, and cried, and Xaliimo Abdisalaan silently confesses in the midst of this poignant heartfelt embrace.

"I cheated on him Abaaay"

Deqa farur weyne began to sweat on her long ugly forehead, sweating between her Madoow badaan abgaal large thighs, kinda overwhelmed at this unbelievable turn of event. She continued the hug facing the kitchen window, gazing at the positive sunlight outside her backyard, thinking to herself, should she confess her own guilt?? Her terrible big secret sin ??? Will Xaliimo Abdisalaan take it well if I told her my deep held secret too? Deqa desperately wanted to share her agony but was afraid her best friend who is a formidable plus size, and has a prominent inelegant large elephant hands that could easily strangle her to death. Or simply worst, in a flex move just slap her, and cause her brain damage? Can Xaliimo Abdisalaan forgive her best friend for sleeping with her husband??? I mean, that is why he is so good to Xaliimo Abdisalaan, he is feeling immense guilt, he is cheating with her best friend Deqa Farur weyne!
Haye I’d defo support this material. Btw we want intricate details of everything especially the raaxo

Status
Not open for further replies.