Guests get in here real quick

What's stopping you from joining.

I can't lie some of these folk here are some lames and I can predict what they'll say before I post.

I know yall cant respond lol but please join and start posting. I look forward to your posts 100%

I can't lie some of these folk here are some lames and I can predict what they'll say before I post.

I know yall cant respond lol but please join and start posting. I look forward to your posts 100%
Even if they all sign up @Admin won’t accept them all and doesn’t it take like 2 weeks to get accepted that’s mad

This forum is mainly active during the mornings or afternoons it gets very boring during the night

i blame the admin to be honest I can’t even swear on this site I blame all the twitter incels I can even say Madow

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I suggest you not call members 'lames'. FYI guest lurkers can't respond to your thread. :yousmart:They need to join first.

Trending

Latest posts