Guessing how Somalispot Members look like based on my crazy imagination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit we’re in sync, and fyi tampons are haram. There’s to be no penetration before you marry xabiibti

This rage seems rehearsed :ulyin:
It’s ok if you’re part of the knowles gender fluid crew, it’s very this season ;);)

:drakelaugh: I almost googled that like say wallahi

This rage seems rehearsed :ulyin:
It’s ok if you’re part of the knowles gender fluid crew, it’s very this season ;);)

Your trickery will not work on me. Obviously if I were a woman, I would be lesbian otherwise that's some gay shit

8a8.gif

:drakelaugh: I almost googled that like say wallahi

Your trickery will not work on me. Obviously if I were a woman, I would be lesbian otherwise that's some gay shit

8a8.gif

Mmmhmm, I see you’re using the subjuctive mood correctly. Definitely not a faarax. I’m on to you naayaa. If I had the time I would definitively prove that you are a lass. Alas, you live to deceive another day. (C wht I did thurr fellow XX, you can’t fake the Y!!)

This concludes my investigation for today, I’ll be watching you missy! :mybusiness:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You were also used as an an exemplar for Bidaar and others :siilaanyolaugh:
@Basra you got me
Did you hack my phones front camera
Buuut
I’m not FISH AND CHIPS HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THE SOMALI SPEAKING THREAD
ANDDDD
LEAVE MY FEET ALONE:kendrickcry:
Other than that completely correct :mjohreally: I say as I say sip on my instant cappucino I bought as a pack for a pound at poundland
You should try it (easy to make you just open the sachet into a cup and add hot water and much cheaper than the millionaire coffee people seem to be buying from hippy coffee shops)
What does Cosmopolitan mean?
Love you Basra
You made my day:hemad:

lol Idil Cosmopolitan as a modern girl who reads lifestyle articles and drinks coffee for luxury! lol

Merchant of Mog loooool Sorry darling.....that's my insticts lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
cinina u r right about Slick ma ha? We both have the same instinct! lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Instincts? Is that all you can say. Instincts?

You are very close to being thrown off the Tarpeian Rock.

I think u r adorable. U r deeper than people take u for lol but at the core of YOU, is what i described you, and i am not taking it back! lol

cinina --- Sweet hijaabi girl wearing spectacle/reading glasses. The librarian worker look alike. Small nose, small mouth, rarely laughs, never shows her teeth. Walks slowly, low energy, but a big heart.

Merchant of Mogadishu : Not tall, not short. Slightly chubby with chubby fingers. Loves food. Prone to depressions and mood swings. Loves bob Marley. Soft silky hair, with a broad nose, strong healthy lips, very dark lips.

Bidaaq Wanaqsaan : Refer to Merchant of Mogadishu descriptions

government: Sheikh looking. Hairy face. But very far from being religious. Sad eyes, like a puppy lose in Baidabo. Half Arab, and not exactly conversationalist.
Looks like a Yemeni slave in an 18th century portrait.

giphy.gif

Jim Crow: Not chubby but a prominent baasto belly hidden in his average height posture. Suffers from paranoid personality disorder. Slightly racist. Somali Supremacist. Low moods swings, but immediately mood uplifted if he sees a bantu old photos of afros and bantu using Caadey to brush their teeth. Or see a photo of a camel.

Armadhilo: The photo he posted eating fatty foods with fatty fingers is exactly him, minus the arab part

Rkeylly: Short and stout. Has a long pointy nose that is shaped like an eagles beak. Feminine y lips, feminine hips and figure. Large prominent ears. Looks like he is born from a famous influential somali family. Slightly happening Bidaar

Idil Beydaan: Cosmopolitan British Fish and Chip Girl. Small lips. Small nose. Round face. dark lips. Loves writing, beautiful hands, but ugly feet. High volume laughter, and walks a little bit slow than desired, not particularly low energy but coffee driven energy.

GeeljiireSanbur: Skinny , tall farah with large Aaf weyne , siyaad baare type of a mouth. Not an intelligent face. Round and a bit absent minded. Street smart. Large eyes. Curly hair with a little bit twist of hairline

Daljacel : Refer to Merchant of Mogadishu descriptions:

Lone: Tall and lanky. Wearing reading glasses. Sad looking, large Tuug eyes. Dresses like a bible sales man. Walks very slow. Lower energy than cinina.

KingJames: Chubby, round face, roar-ous laughter. Book warmer. Old school chiefton trapped in a modern fish and chips Isaaq chubby kid. Suspicious, and paranoid

Slickback: Suave, modern looking, slim and very kind when she wants to. Loyal. Broad nose, long face , long forehead. no butt. Flat.

Yaqquub: Skinny, large eyes, large mouth, prominent aristocrat long nose. Fat fingers, flat feet like the black people type. Bidaar happening on the horizon. Pensive and moody. Idealistic, and a dreamer.

Na9 : Hijaabi wearing, upper body skinny but with a prodigious futo. Bounces like boys, sporty i mean. Strong lips, Strong hands, in a former life, she was a Nomad woman soldier .

Knowles: Short hair. Flat Naaso. Flat Futo. Very intelligent face, but sad and melancholic withdrawn eyes. Long face. Long Forehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.