Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
90f53135c56e65fa

I thought this was his room? :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
I found his YouTube page 100% @Transparent CONFIRMED

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
@Jjero I know you love me and that you merely cannot resist my banuhashimness,but this obsession is leading me to become worried for your sanity,I know I drive women insane but please stop for your own health.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
@Jjero I know you love me and that you merely cannot resist my banuhashimness,but this obsession is leading me to become worried for your sanity,I know I drive women insane but please stop for your own health.
I don't bother with a weirdo with no friends that does nothing but be on a Somali forum 24/7
I can't believe you're 17, I've never meet a weirder 17 y/o o_O

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I don't bother with a weirdo with no friends that does nothing but be on a Somali forum 24/7
I can't believe you're 17, I've never meet a weirder 17 y/o o_O
I'm on Somalispot 24/7,my nigga I was gone for 4 months,I'd like to see your ass do that.And I'm not 17 you 16 year old sheegato,I'm 18

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I'm on Somalispot 24/7,my nigga I was gone for 4 months,I'd like to see your ass do that.And I'm not 17 you 16 year old sheegato,I'm 18
18 with no job, Go help your mom do the dishes you filthy menace
Or does she do it for you? Along with your dirty nigis with xaar smeared all over them

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
18 with no job, Go help your mom do the dishes you filthy menace
Or does she do it for you? Along with your dirty nigis with xaar smeared all over them
Lol I have a job,this is getting silly young lady.Grow up and leave xeratha Kakuma

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Wallahi you're nothing but a filthy
Get back to getting your ass clapped by your Habesha tranny boyfriend
You do realise you committed a major sin there,then again people like you(who-to's) don't have the brain capacity to realise such a thing.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
You do realise you committed a major sin there,then again people like you(who-to's) don't have the brain capacity to realise such a thing.
You're a even bigger sinner
Getting donkey fucked by HIV infected habesha tranny prostitute every night
And when you're done get back to your Skype session with @Blacksheep
3G45b_s-200x150.gif

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
You're a even bigger sinner
Getting donkey fucked by HIV infected habesha tranny prostitute every night
And when you're done get back to your Skype session with @Blacksheep
3G45b_s-200x150.gif
Breh,you really are 15 lmao,your insults have no real substance,if you need a refrence as to what actual clapbacks look like,please refer to my earlier posts targeted at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending