Guess this guys ethnicity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madows in Somalia use the word faradheere as an insult. Then I looked at Somali vs Madow fingers and noticed there is a true difference.
Looooool
My fingers are actually long and skinny
But my sisters are short and chubby
so i dont know:leon:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Obviously
which type of African is what I was asking
Lmao I don’t really care all Africans are the same to me :)

I am on that pan African shit so I don’t even notice facial feature difference and hair texture these days :abuxyga:

Apollo

VIP
Lmao I don’t really care all Africans are the same to me :)

I am on that pan African shit so I don’t even notice facial feature difference and hair texture these days :abuxyga:

Ethiopians and Somalis look nothing alike. Forget other Africans.

Somalia has poor nutrition, so their height is not that great. But I have noticed that Western-raised Somalis are taller than most other Africans.
Interesting
Another question why do Somali women have such big butts ? Yet Somali men are so skinny?

Apollo

VIP
Interesting
Another question why do Somali women have such big butts ? Yet Somali men are so skinny?

This discrepancy is not as bad with younger Somalis or those who work.

Those FOB middle-aged Somali women don't work..

Thinner and longer, lol, it is true.

Look at Madow fingers, especially the full-blood non-euro mixed kind. They are chumpy robust stocky weird fingers.
I just searched black mans hand and walahi you're right
black-man-hand-wedding-ring-close-up-detail-91866976.jpg
_45797729_hand_466.jpg

:shookgabre:

Women are paying thousands of dollars for big butts, lol.. So if thin Somali women can have them that's a pro.
Yup its a good thing alxamduilah we are naturally thick:banderas:
I think Somali guys like bigger girls in general tbh. The most watched category in Somalia is BBW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending