Guess this extremely beautiful girl's ethnicity

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
She’s got ass no way she’s Indian. Sorry not buying it

She claims to be Indian and for some odd reason she follows way too many Halimos, I am thinking she is cat fishing, one of you cat-fish experts should tell me if she is Indian or a dusty Halimo catfishing as an Indian bae.:reallymaury:

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
She claims to be Indian and for some odd reason she follows way too many Halimos, I am thinking she is cat fishing, one of you cat-fish experts should tell me if she she is Indian or a Halimo catfishing as an Indian bae.:reallymaury:
There you go that’s your evidence :draketf: why anyone would claim India is beyond me

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Whats wrong with her she needs to embrace her somalinimo.

No one respects self-haters its embarrassing and it shows you have a possible mental illness.

So you think she is Somali larping as Indian ? Imagine hating ur self like this:mindblown:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Did you not just say it’s embarrassing to claim Somali :reallymaury:

Just wanted to see if y'all can come up with an evidence that she is cat fishing Halimo, look at her tweets and tell me b4 I propose to her.:ohlord:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Yes shes got the typical somali face and hands lol.

Plus why would an indian follow so many xaalimos.

This thread backfired Wallle, why would a souther Indian follow so many Somalis and tweet abt them.
:cosbyhmm:

I would have said Fulani.

There was a beautiful Fulani model, Katoucha Niane, who looked like our very own Imaan. Sadly she committed suicide.

Trending