guess the sspotter (game)

I was being nice. No purpose in throwing shade like a bitter prick so I don't
View attachment 103862

Hunno no need to lie to their somalispotters. They all know you’re bitter because @Furioso was always my favourite. She smarter, cuter and doesn’t annoy me. Inshallah she will inherit my modship, you on other hand were a mistake. Your somalispot father left because he didn’t want you to carry on his name.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Hunno no need to lie to their somalispotters. They all know you’re bitter because @Furioso was always my favourite. She smarter, cuter and doesn’t annoy me. Inshallah she will inherit my modship, you on other hand were a mistake. Your somalispot father left because he didn’t want you to carry on his name.
That's the thing I'm not carving out space under your thumb, I'm a solo act and you know that. Last time I checked you were the one who was confused about whether I was supposed to be your young farax that you would sweep up or your son lol.

TY ALL OF YOU GUYS :it0tdo8:
yall helped my thread reach 30 pages for the first time :banderas:

btw i love how this has turned into an appreciation thread for some of you :ayaanswag:

Last edited:
That's the thing I'm not carving out space under your thumb, I'm my own thing and you know that. Last time I checked you were the one who was confused about whether I was supposed to be your young farax that you would sweep up or your son lol.
Hit the road pleb! Your fault for not choosing sugar mama Muji. I won that inheritance fair and square.
:mjhaps:

Last edited:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Hit the road pleb! I won that inheritance fair and square. Don’t start acting up now. I’m feeling generous enough today to send an apple your way
:mjhaps:
You're forgetting I literally disowned her first. I GAVE YOU AN OPENING :ftw9nwa:

Screw off I already have my dir family @sophisticate my mom and @Saredo my sspot wife. Awdal>>>>whatever Knowles will brainwash you into. Now stay mad in your Etobicoke residence.
:mjlol:

You're forgetting I literally disowned her first. I GAVE YOU AN OPENING :ftw9nwa:

Screw off I already have my dir family @sophisticate my mom and @Saredo my sspot wife. Awdal>>>>whatever Knowles brainwash you into. Now stay mad in your Etobicoke residence.
:mjlol:

@Saredo left you for me ages ago first of all. I’ve been brushing up on my French just for her. And we all know your relationship with @sophisticate is one-sided. I’m living lavish over here in Regent Park. Stay hatin
:mjlaugh:

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
he comes from a royal family.
his mom (the queen) has abandoned him.
his father have never been in the picture.
he is his mom's least favorite child. (his sister is just perfection, and he can't compete)
a generous beautiful woman have adopted his orphan ass

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@Saredo left you for me ages ago first of all. I’ve been brushing up on my French just for her. And we all know your relationship with @sophisticate is one-sided. I’m living lavish over here in Regent Park. Stay hatin
:mjlaugh:
Lies I already tied the sspot knot. She's on break now and wouldn't betray me even though my french is lacklustre. You're stuck tripping on your girl crush hallucinogens. Don't worry you're the one @ me about what i've "lost". Clearly I we know who's hatin here king park girl.

That's the thing I'm not carving out space under your thumb, I'm a solo act and you know that. Last time I checked you were the one who was confused about whether I was supposed to be your young farax that you would sweep up or your son lol.

lol the day your father left he forced me to swear I would never reveal his identity. He was a fdk king and feared a weak limbed hoyo matala kid would be used against him in battle. Hold your own? We will see how long you last before you mention me in your failing threads.

he is his mom's least favorite child. (his sister is just perfection, and he can't compete)
Jewish borobaganda

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
lol the day your father left he forced me to swear I would never reveal his identity. He was a fdk and feared a weak hoyo matala kid would be used against him in battle. Hold your own? We will see how long you last before you mention me in your failing threads.
Could've sworn you've taken L's from me left and right so you decided to pull me close rather than keep me at a distance. You're used to faraxs doing sujood in your presence but I look you right in the eyes and that bothers you.
1586090969638.png

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Roses are red
violets are blue
a y a n got banned
and who are you?
1586091140249.png

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Female
Sleeps with a nightlamp because the
darkness reminds her of me