Guess the member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to guess based on writing style

1. kkk guys time to abandon ship kkk each clan must take one L we have to share

2. Someone needs to teach these Neefs about the equity market. They're losing capital as we speak. Investment.

3. You xoolo iska socoto will call me every name in the book after this one, but I've recently come to the realization that

4. This is to be expected from the masses of sheeple after being injected with a cocktail of poisons and GMOs too foolish to even realize they are deliberately being wiped off the face of the planet as a part of a greater ploy-that they rush to their slaughter like animals being herded to their own death. Much of this I have come to realize myself over the years

5. On one hand I can see where the negative association comes from. On the other hand you have to keep on mind how marginalization of a group can lead to an increase in crime which only further creates the gap. Just my two cents. (this one is harder)

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
1-Ittaqillah brothers and sisters, we are Muslim, let's try to be good
2- Nacala kugu yaal shit man, I want to strangle your while she rides me
3- We must be all somaliweyn, death to somalidiid :fittytousand:
4- What did you say about my president Gaas? May his enemies fall.
5- I hate @Mercury because he uses utensils.

Loooooool

Guess the member,

Try to guess based on writing style

1. kkk guys time to abandon ship kkk each clan must take one L we have to share

2. Someone needs to teach these Neefs about the equity market. They're losing capital as we speak. Investment.

3. You xoolo iska socoto will call me every name in the book after this one, but I've recently come to the realization that

4. This is to be expected from the masses of sheeple after being injected with a cocktail of poisons and GMOs too foolish to even realize they are deliberately being wiped off the face of the planet as a part of a greater ploy-that they rush to their slaughter like animals being herded to their own death. Much of this I have come to realize myself over the years

5. On one hand I can see where the negative association comes from. On the other hand you have to keep on mind how marginalization of a group can lead to an increase in crime which only further creates the gap. Just my two cents. (this one is harder)
1. @SomaliWadaniSoldier
2. @LarryThePuntite
3. @R.Kelly
4. @Inquisitive_
5.????????
1-Ittaqillah brothers and sisters, we are Muslim, let's try to be good
2- Nacala kugu yaal shit man, I want to strangle your while she rides me
3- We must be all somaliweyn, death to somalidiid :fittytousand:
4- What did you say about my president Gaas? May his enemies fall.
5- I hate @Mercury because he uses utensils.

Loooooool

Guess the member,
Nah this shit waay to hard for me u win :farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts