Guess that movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's play a game. Name a scene from any movie/t.v. show in the past/present and see if anyone can guess. Keep it vague to make it more difficult

I'll start off easy:

Everyone is involved in a brawl, expect for the person who caused it. Person smiles in approval.

A unique and interesting thread.

Even though I'm a film junkie, I have nothing that comes to mind when reading that super-vague scenario you gave.

Are you giving the script/dialogue, or just describing the scene without defining the content?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Let's play a game. Name a scene from any movie/t.v. show in the past/present and see if anyone can guess. Keep it vague to make it more difficult

I'll start off easy:

Everyone is involved in a brawl, expect for the person who caused it. Person smiles in approval.
Fight club?!

A unique and interesting thread.

Even though I'm a film junkie, I have nothing that comes to mind when reading that super-vague scenario you gave.

Are you giving the script/dialogue, or just describing the scene without defining the content?
You're right I made it a little too vague. The character is female. That should make it easier

Suicide squad. Quinn is crazy
No. It was mean girls lol

How about this one.

Family is eating dinner and milk spills all over the table, including on an important document, which one of the main characters throws away. This leads to a chain of events that set up the premise of the film.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
No. It was mean girls lol

How about this one.

Family is eating dinner and milk spills all over the table, including on an important document, which one of the main characters throws away. This leads to a chain of events that set up the premise of the film.
Home alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending