Guess My Ethinicity, Based On My Photo (SSPOT GAMENIGHT)

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
View attachment 98908
Rules: you need to take a clear and accurate photo of your face.

https://en.vonvon.me/quiz/9447#question
@HanadR6,

DAE92EED-B4C9-4D73-8AFD-08F03C933435.jpeg

Best,

Faahiye

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
6DAA2D72-DB24-42AB-9291-40C878A1C621.jpeg

i’m gonna go cry bye y’all
they giving me everything but black
i’m leaving this shithole

You guys are so stupid, giving out your face/Identity to the internet. Those site will save your face and connect it to your personalized google account.

Now they know your location, your face and everything about you. The internet is a dystopian shit, we are all going to be culled like the Jews when the time comes. Google and every major advertisement company are going to sell us Muslims, like sheeps.

When the Nazi comes, the internet will reveal our religious believes.

Macalin M

Out here
You guys are so stupid, giving out your face/Identity to the internet. Those site will save your face and connect it to your personalized google account.

Now they know your location, your face and everything about you. The internet is a dystopian shit, we are all going to be culled like the Jews when the time comes. Google and every major advertisement company are going to sell us Muslims, like sheeps.

Oh you’re one of them guys. Mate if they wanted my face so bad it wouldn’t be hard for them to find it.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
The results are so f*cking random I’m starting to think @HanadR6 made this entire website himself just so he could find out what we all look like
:lolbron:

Kkkkk I dont care kkkkkkk

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

Arent you the one who wants to live life naked:mjlol:
You are no longer MJ:kodaksmiley:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

no shit, they have a pic of my precious face :damnmusic:

Trending

Latest posts