Guess darkskinned abdis don't always have strong genes

Apollo

VIP
In this World, it's only practical to have one Ethnic identity/loyalty to one Nation. The Patrilineal lineage+Islam/Somali Culture will ensure the offspring of Somali Male+Foreign Women Unions will be only Ethnic Somalis.

Lol, luckily Somali guys aren't into Jare3r women, especially not in the diaspora.

Lol, luckily Somali guys aren't into Jare3r women, especially not in the diaspora.
I remember some foolish Somali girls on SM defending a Jare4r who has a Somali Mother by denouncing those who don't view him as Somali.

We must stay firm wallah when it comes to our Ethnic identity.

Keeping it real, they don't look good. Especially facially and hair-wise. Their body is the only saving grace.
Hygienically too they stink I was at the mall I saw a fat madow lady eating shorts that barely covered anything I could smell it from a mile away nasty people

Apollo

VIP
Hygienically to they stink I was at the mall I saw a fat madow lady eating shorts that barely covered anything I could smell it from a mile away nasty people

The ones with more than 30% Caucasian admixture can look good, but the pure or close to pure SSA ones

10099-skull-and-crossbones-icon.png

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Keeping it real, they don't look good. Especially facially and hair-wise. Their body is the only saving grace.

Seen plenty of good-looking ones. Plus, if I may engage my eugenicist side, I think they’re a good counterbalance to Somali genetics. Somalis tend to have a high body fat / muscle ratio & and small frame with gracile facial features while they have the opposite. I hate gaal madows as much as anybody on this website but what’s up with the constant denigrating of our fellow Muslims?

Apollo

VIP
Seen plenty of good-looking ones. Plus, if I may engage my eugenicist side, I think they’re a good counterbalance to Somali genetics. Somalis tend to have a high body fat / muscle ratio & and small frame with gracile facial features while they have the opposite. I hate gaal madows as much as anybody on this website but what’s up with the constant denigrating of our fellow Muslims?

They are genetically/phenotypically too dominant. Most half Somali half Niger-Congo look mostly Niger-Congo. Even when they mix with Nordics (the furthest you can get phenotypically) the offspring still favors them.

By the way, Northeast Asians are also very dominant when you mix with them.

Trending