Gudoomiye General Qeybdiid of Guddiga Dastuurka ee BFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
:win:

Gudiga Dastuurka ee Baarlamaanka Federal ka Soomaaliya ayaa maanta xilkii kala wareegey gudigii hore ee Dastuurka Baarlamaankii 9aad ayagoo wareejiyey saddex xulasho Dastuur oo ay diyaariyeen

20953956_1489254447810714_6489152637630421995_n.jpg

:banderas: I wish i could see the fine prints he's working at for the constitution of Somalia, anway Qeybdiid is Hard at work in constructing the Blueprints of Future Somalia:nvjpqts:

So guys whats your opinion on this matter @TSP @XamarCade @waraabe @GABAN @fox @Inquisitive_ @Lord Flacko

To Those Haters of Stability and Prosperity No Trolling guys because this Thread talks about our collective Future Somalia's Foundation.

Last edited:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
:win:

Gudiga Dastuurka ee Baarlamaanka Federal ka Soomaaliya ayaa maanta xilkii kala wareegey gudigii hore ee Dastuurka Baarlamaankii 9aad ayagoo wareejiyey saddex xulasho Dastuur oo ay diyaariyeen

20953956_1489254447810714_6489152637630421995_n.jpg

:banderas: I wish i could see the fine prints he's working at for the constitution of Somalia, anway Qeybdiid is Hard at work in constructing the Blueprints of Future Somalia:nvjpqts:

So guys whats your opinion on this matter @TSP @XamarCade @waraabe @GABAN @fox @Inquisitive_ @Lord Flacko

To Those Haters of Stability and Prosperity No Trolling guys because this Thread talks about our collective Future Somalia's Foundation.

:nvjpqts:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I personally support qeybdiid over faroole when it comes to this role, I think qebdiid is a better man for the job than faroole.

Gbyallmeans

horta who has more influence in the constitution process, the ministry or this commitee

The committee (Is the parliament in all facts) is the one that has most power at hands with motions at by to check SFG into obeying its orders and so on.

Gbyallmeans

What does a moryaan know about constitution lol, constitutions around the world are crafted by brilliant minds not someone like him

Your Gaal Lords has concluded by phrasing holy verses of their boooks;

''Thou Great one shall rule the weak with the Barrel of a Gun in his Iron Bloodied Hand while writing with his other Hand the Fate and Destiny of his underlings''

:leon:I guess their Prophecy is nigh with the emergence of Qeybdiid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending