Gudoomiyaha guud ee Ahlu Suna Waljameeca "Galmudug waxey aheyd baraxley"

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what did that get you Ya Hawiyaaaaaah

Why are you talking like only Hawiye rejected Siyaad Barres dictatorship? We were just good at getting rid of him something others failed at.

Besides I was talking about this failed Federalism where the FMS and FGS both violate the constitution, hindering the development of this country. And this @Crow is trying to deflect the fact that FGS is not the only one breaking the law of the land, by referring to 90s, a typical move.
:trumpsmirk:

Why are you talking like only Hawiye rejected Siyaad Barres dictatorship? We were just good at getting rid of him something others failed at.

Besides I was talking about this failed Federalism where the FMS and FGS both violate the constitution, hindering the development of this country. And this @Crow is trying to deflect the fact that FGS is not the only one breaking the law of the land, by referring to 90s, a typical move.
You right like Ibnu Hawiyaaaah destroyed and pillaged themselves and their cities. Macaal tuumboyinka biyaa iyo jeegadaha

You right like Ibnu Hawiyaaaah destroyed and pillaged themselves and their cities. Macaal tuumboyinka biyaa iyo jeegadaha

Take notes if you want to eat something else than a malay, fisboy thats how you expand and become laandheere, but I guess you dont have balls. This is your shitty sultaan awarded for being a good servant.
B0UDut_CAAA2GMi.jpg

lmao HG and banadir wont try that again, unless you want to lose more land.
:mjlol:
HG loosing lands to MJ
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::lolbron::russ::russ:

Take notes if you want to eat something else than a malay, fisboy thats how you expand and become laandheere, but I guess you dont have balls. This is your shitty sultaan awarded for being a good servant.
View attachment 74498

HG loosing lands to MJ
I can say for a fact that i had a kingdom and history. What can hawiye say besides eating cambuulo iyo stealing water pipes.
Wallahi we need to bring back the old days when yall were slaves to Harti.

I can say for a fact that i had a kingdom and history. What can hawiye say besides eating cambuulo iyo stealing water pipes.
Wallahi we need to bring back the old days when yall were slaves to Harti.

Kkkk using harti banner I see. We all know the only harti who can win their own wars without foreigners waa Dhulbahante the rest are fuckin embarrasing in warfare.

View attachment 74498

HG loosing lands to MJ
Tan kale im glad you know my leaders and history. Im sorry i cant name a prominent hawiye leader in history. First time i heard was when reer xamar told hawiyaah time to leave the city at night.
Waryaa danyeer magalada ka bax. Oorod miyaaga qaabo

Kkkk using harti banner I see. We all know the only harti who can win their own wars without foreigners waa Dhulbahante the rest are fuckin embarrasing in warfare.
Well ask Sayidka iyo darawiish about Garabsare iyo Cali Shire. Warsangali were on both sides and fought remarkably.
In every war there has been harti fighters. Can say that for Hawiye

Tan kale im glad you know my leaders and history. Im sorry i cant name a prominent hawiye leader in history. First time i heard was when reer xamar told hawiyaah time to leave the city at night.
Waryaa danyeer magalada ka bax. Oorod miyaaga qaabo

Ofc I would know if a proud Somali Suldaan servs foreigners. Maxaaba ka ceeb badan? Who has that magaalo now? Who is being looted in bright daylight? That just show you we have balls and we took what we wanted while you are still stuck eating fish to survive.

Last edited:
Well ask Sayidka iyo darawiish about Garabsare iyo Cali Shire. Warsangali were on both sides and fought remarkably.
In every war there has been harti fighters. Can say that for Hawiye

Sxb we fought the Italians from day 1 we were the first to take the gun, while your harti cousins opened their futo for them. If you dont know history, its not my fault its your own ignorance.

View attachment 74498

HG loosing lands to MJ
yeah they've been losing land since 91 and only calaacal its not MJ but few subclan of CM taking land from yall

yeah they've been losing land since 91 and only calaacal its not MJ but few subclan of CM taking land from yall

I dont know much about what happens in Gaalkacyo but I highly doubt that HG lost any land to you. I just read a thread where @PuntiteQueen was complaining how baraxley is illegelly occupied land that belongs to MJ.

I dont know much about what happens in Gaalkacyo but I highly doubt that HG lost any land to you. I just read a thread where @PuntiteQueen was complaining how baraxley is illegelly occupied land that belongs to MJ.
the land they have lost, grey is old border red is the new border where we even now built our military base godod.

Ocmb0vP.jpg

Godod, Jeexdin, Xerodhaban, Ceelbarde, Gacnofale and Ceelahelee.

HG calaacal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts