Gudoomiyaha guud ee Ahlu Suna Waljameeca "Galmudug waxey aheyd baraxley"

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Galmudugta aad maqashaan waxey aheyd xaafad yar oo Baraxleey la yiraa, sidoo kalena Ximin iyo Xeeb waxey aheyd Cadaado oo qura, labaduba dhul kale iyo degaan malaheyn laakiin annagu seddexda gobolba waa heeysanay"

Cayr backed ASWJ are backing the federal government as of now(Xaaf is allegedly encircled by their forces, unable to leave Dhusomareb) , Salebaan is neutral and waiting patiently in Cadaado, Sacad is backing their man Xaaf by sending troops to Dhusomareb

Farmaajo has already won. Xaaf is certain to be gone

I never knew that Galmudug was this dysfunctional. Galmudug should be done away with. South Mudug joins Puntland. GG and Hiraan as Hirshabelle. Middle and Lower Shabelle as Banadir state.

This is the only solution I can think of to this problem.

Or scrap Federalism. I don't think this system is necessary in a homogeneous country. Alternative Somali models must be found.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I'm hearing the same news.
I knew these asses would end up as traitors ready to work for the highest bidder and I knew that Xaarmajo would use national money once again.
They would rather pour money into starting one civil war in Galmudug and another one in Koonfur Galbeed than invest in security.

Al Shabaab collects $10 million every year from one checkpoint in Koonfur Galbeed. Guess what the SNA troops who invaded Baydhabo last week are worried about? Not that.
It's no surprise that Al Shabaab is as strong today as they were when he was inaugurated. He never cared about them and considered federalism to be a large

It's not looking good for Xaaf. Farmajo will have a lot of blood on his hands for no reason than to satisfy his pathetic ego. It seems that Galmudug's golden age is finally coming to an end.
:francis:
I never knew that Galmudug was this dysfunctional. Galmudug should be done away with. South Mudug joins Puntland. GG and Hiraan as Hirshabelle. Middle and Lower Shabelle as Banadir state.

This is the only solution I can think of to this problem.

Or scrap Federalism. I don't think this system is necessary in a homogeneous country. Alternative Somali models must be found.
Why would we want South Mudug? The only way I would consider that is if its inhabitants were completely driven out but the 90s are over.
:mjlol:
Galmudug has a number of problems but it has made tremendous progress in the last two years under Xaaf's leadership. That progress is being systematically erased by saboteurs in Mogadishu led by Farmajo. This doesn't prove that federalism needs to be scrapped- quite the opposite. This is proof of why centralization will never work in this country.

HG must make a tough choice, either destroy each other or let one of you join farmaajo. Farmaajo wins either way.

Are HG smart enough to see the 3rd option? We will see.

I'm hearing the same news.
I knew these asses would end up as traitors ready to work for the highest bidder and I knew that Xaarmajo would use national money once again.

It's no surprise that Al Shabaab is as strong as they were when he was inaugurated. He never cared about them and considered federalism to be a large

It's not looking good for Xaaf. Farmajo will have a lot of blood on his hands for no reason than to satisfy his pathetic ego. It seems that Galmudug's golden age is finally coming to an end.
:francis:

Why would we want South Mudug? The only way I would consider that is if its inhabitants were completely driven out but the 90s are over.
:mjlol:

Because its against the 2012 draft constitution to separate the old 18 regions.

Option A: Northern Mudug joins GM.
Option B: Southern Mudug joins PL and Galguduud Hirshabelle. But because federation process gave Mudug to to Galmudug.
:manny:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

Option B: Southern Mudug joins PL and Galguduud Hirshabelle. But because federation process gave Mudug to to Galmudug.
North Mudug belongs to Puntland. South Mudug belongs to Galmudug. This matter has been settled by the people who live there. No one cares about lines on a map when the status quo has brought us unprecedented peace. We will not allow that peace to be disturbed by saboteurs who have no stake in this and live 700 km away in Ugandishu.

:bell: It says 2 or more regions can form a state IF the people in those regions agree on coming together. No changing the rules, currently Galmudug is even unconstitutional.

Lets ask @Crow from N mudug if he wants to join Galmudug. I'm from Bari.

:pachah1:

North Mudug belongs to Puntland. South Mudug belongs to Galmudug. This matter has been settled by the people who live there. No one cares about lines on a map when the status quo has brought us unprecedented peace. We will not allow that peace to be disturbed by saboteurs who have no stake in this and live 700 km away in Ugandishu.

None of that matters law is the same for everyone. If we allow PL and GM to carve their lines based on qabiil lines. What will stop others to do the same.
:bell:

Yaan laga dhex faa'iidaysan.
Galmudug maxay khabsatay aan ka aheyn mooriyanimo. Let them go with the grain. Lets see what N&N want. But if peoplw dont give them a chance we will be in limbo for another 40yrs.
Ileen HG wax waa qabsan waayeen. Hala taliyo

Galmudug maxay khabsatay aan ka aheyn mooriyanimo. Let them go with the grain. Lets see what N&N want. But if peoplw dont give them a chance we will be in limbo for another 40yrs.
Ileen HG wax waa qabsan waayeen. Hala taliyo
Nabad and nolol wants to stay in power indefinitely, using guaranteed votes from member states, but first they have to install their puppets as presidents.
Once he does this, reelection is but a guarantee and then who is to say the wouldnt change the constitution to say a president can run as many times as he wants?
They have shown they dont respect the constitution.

If he hated member states and federalism, then he wouldnt have given up on puntland so easily.

The added bonus here farmaajo, should he win, will weaken hg and ogs, his people's main rivals in somalia.

War the guy is killing a million birds with one stone.

:bell: It says 2 or more regions can form a state IF the people in those regions agree on coming together. No changing the rules, currently Galmudug is even unconstitutional.

Lets ask @Crow from N mudug if he wants to join Galmudug. I'm from Bari.

:pachah1:

20190620_055806.jpg

"Federal memberstate boundaries shall be based on the boundaries of the administrative regions as they existed before 1991".

PL doesent pay federal taxes like it should, doesnt follow the law of the land, yet you accuse the FGS of anarchism and being the ones spoiling everything.
:susp:
What astonishes me more is you refer to the same constitution when you oppose banaadir state or justify what you are doing in Northern Mudug.
:what1:

Last edited:
Nabad and nolol wants to stay in power indefinitely, using guaranteed votes from member states, but first they have to install their puppets as presidents.
Once he does this, reelection is but a guarantee and then who is to say the wouldnt change the constitution to say a president can run as many times as he wants?
They have shown they dont respect the constitution.

If he hated member states and federalism, then he wouldnt have given up on puntland so easily.

The added bonus here farmaajo, should he win, will weaken hg and ogs, his people's main rivals in somalia.

War the guy is killing a million birds with one stone.

Kkkk clearly duqa waa qualified to run the country if he is doing all of that. I say lets elect him fo 8 years and usher us back to the glorious days of centralism. Clearly FMS dont know what constitution is and they dont care for this nation and some even thing that they can run their own foreign policy. Why should we tolerate them anymore?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Kkkk clearly duqa waa qualified to run the country if he is doing all of that. I say lets elect him fo 8 years and usher us back to the glorious days of centralism. Clearly FMS dont know what constitution is and they dont care for this nation and some even thing that they can run their own foreign policy. Why should we tolerate them anymore?
If centralism was so glorious, pray tell, why did Hawiye unanimously reject it and ravage the capital in 1991?
:mjohreally:

Status
Not open for further replies.