Guardian News is Canceled 🚫

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
The wording is just inhumane....

Last edited:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasmβ€’ Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
The Guardian is left wing News, so for them to say shit like this is despicable. I’d expect The Sun to say this but The Guardian :susp:

Last edited:

Lostbox

γ€ŒImmortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
The referred to them as child as a reference since they can't legally name them. Why is it a conspiracy? What if it was just an accident?

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
The Guardian is left wing News so for them to say shit like this is despicable. I’d expect The Sun to say this but The Guardian :susp:
Apparently its more ''progressive'' to single out Shukri Abdi to being just a ''refugee''.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
This day and age refugee is not as sympathetic as it used to be especially post 2015 but I don't think it was malicious on their part maybe if it was Daily mail it would have been since they have a track record of malice.

The Guardian is the best reputable source of news currently in the UK and the Government hates them.

Obviously they can slip up like this but what they do to expose Government employees and the system far outweighs their bad.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
That why I said everyone should be held accountable for their doing if it’s deliberate no matter the age.

that school should be sued for neglect and covering the truth.

Trending

Latest posts