Grudges

Holding grudges and resentment hold you back in life I like to forgot and forgive but I have zero patience for fighting about the same thing more than few time

Never held a grudge..it’s forgotten within the hour.
I’ve decided to start keeping them though any tips would be great.

There are people who when you apologies to them milk it and way ka badbadiyan, just like my current Plan B
:russ:

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I’m very careful not to cross any lines, but if you cross the line with me, there’s no turning back.

I’m very careful not to cross any lines, but if you cross the line with me, there’s no turning back.

Say wallahi? People like that are scary because they have bare patience laakiin the minute you cross them, way ku dhamaatay

:pachah1:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I hold grudges for a very long time, I like to f*ck people over when they least expect it. I remember some motherfucker stole my homework in year 7 so right before our GCSES I wiped out his study materials on the computer.

He failed multiple subjects:silanyosmile:

I hold grudges for a very long time, I like to f*ck people over when they least expect it. I remember some motherfucker stole my homework in year 7 so right before our GCSES I wiped out his study materials on the computer.

Petty and immature :snoop:

5 years later?

You are fakin dangerous
:dead1:

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Say wallahi? People like that are scary because they have bare patience laakiin the minute you cross them, way ku dhamaatay

:pachah1:

I will cut you off in a heartbeat. You set the standard of how people treat you so when someone crosses the line, it is a learning opportunity for me. I take note and keep my distance.