GRS Military road towards Victory

I would like to than president Abdi Kaariye and Defense minister Fiqi for taking the steps for Galmudug to have its own army independent of the US, Mogadishu etc
Of-course Diamond city is the top priority but HG clan militias will always be loyal to Galmudug.

One leader, one army, one nation and one capital

Why would I fear bunch of ragtag moryans if they had any real strength they would have liberated Ceelbuur, Ceeldheer and Xarardheere. AS would chew them up and spit them out. Let them parade in Fart City for all I care :deadmanny:

Why would we run to liberate Ceelbuur when I have to defend Galmudug borders in the north and east and subdue Boooons.

Murusade should liberate their own village. No HG is going to die for them especially since they had the PM for four years.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Why would we run to liberate Ceelbuur when I have to defend Galmudug borders in the north and east and subdue Boooons.

Murusade should liberate their own village. No HG is going to die for them especially since they had the PM for four years.
Keep posting videos of odays trying to find peace, Wagardhac whooped your ass and are in Kaxandhaale today. That is a fact.

Keep posting videos of odays trying to find peace, Wagardhac whooped your ass and are in Kaxandhaale today. That is a fact.

Sacad and Saleeban still control Kaxandhaale. This war can continue forever because it is not inside Galmudug but Ethiopia. We out number you, out gun you. Others would call this genocide. I like this to continue despite the cries and pleas for mercy from beesha Boooons.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Sacad and Saleeban still control Kaxandhaale. This war can continue forever because it is not inside Galmudug but Ethiopia. We out number you, out gun you. Others would call this genocide. I like this to continue despite the cries and pleas for mercy from beesha *****s.
You were cleaned and chased out by brave Wagardhac warriors, the only losers were Habar Kintirs only slaves to ever exist in Somali race ina lilaah

You were cleaned and chased out by brave Wagardhac warriors, the only losers were Habar Kintirs only slaves to ever exist in Somali race ina lilaah

Why do you mention Wagardac?
Where is reer diini?

In Gedo you guys talk about reer Xassan iyo talxe

In Mudug you talk about Wagardac

Where do reer diini fight?
In villa.Ugandishu?

Trending

Latest posts