Grown Somali men sneak eat food during Ramadan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
While 10 year old Nadia is fasting, such an angel may Allah swt bless her.

I hope @AussieHustler gets diarrehea everytime he eats his bacon sandwich. Have you no shame?

P.s

Aussie since you're no longer Muslim, do you eat swine?

Gibiin-Udug

Women sneak it too, as well as foreigner muslims of both sex.
Women don't need to sneak around with food during Ramadan, Allah swt gave us a whole week of vacation and if they are pregnant they don't need to fast until the baby is born and even after that they need to breastfeed so it will be another year.

And they say women are oppressed in Islam. Smh

Women don't need to sneak around with food during Ramadan, Allah swt gave us a whole week of vacation and if they are pregnant they don't need to fast until the baby is born and even after that they need to breastfeed so it will be another year.

How are you getting internet reception in africa?

Yes foolish gaalo don't know how lucky women are in islam as feminism would never exist plus they would feel so bad for us men by making fundings

Child abuse kullah if so how about the young kids molested by priests daily but still the law does nothing to them just that the church eill sort them out nonesense smh

Gibiin-Udug

Confession:

In high school, during Ramadan I would go to the school's nurse and pretend I had a headache, so I would eat lunch. She would write me a note to my parents saying I spent sometime in the nurse's office. May Allah swt forgive me, I don't even know why I did that, our school lunch wasn't even good. Smh. Oh well it was the shaytaan. Damn him.

Confession:

In high school, during Ramadan I would go to the school's nurse and pretend I had a headache, so I would eat lunch. She would write me a note to my parents saying I spent sometime in the nurse's office. May Allah swt forgive me, I don't even know why I did that, our school lunch wasn't even good. Smh. Oh well it was the shaytaan. Damn him.
Shaytaan is locked up durin ramadan though but the soul ain't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending