growing obesity within somali community

so i live in Minneasota the Somali HQ of the west and for quite a while almost anywhere i go i see a group of somalis there is 2 - 3 overweight abdis and faraxs, i feel like all this suugo and pasto got hooyos stuffing they kids. but seriously obesity is a big health issue and parents need to address and stop it from happening :damnmusic:

somalis need to stop eating italian cuisine and that processed crap
that fructose corn syrup got niggas going crazy
giphy.gif

In Minnesota and Ohio I’m starting see a growing minority of Somali men in the gym working out at the local Lifetime fitness’s. But rarely do I see Somali women in the gym usually only white women.

In Minnesota and Ohio I’m starting see a growing minority of Somali men in the gym working out at the local Lifetime fitness’s. But rarely do I see Somali women in the gym usually only white women.
A lot of Somali girls work out at home (for modesty reasons) or we go to all women gym. Imagine a hijabi squatting and lifting in front of men. :tacky:

A lot of Somali girls work out at home (for modesty reasons) or we go to all women gym. Imagine squatting and lifting in front of men. :tacky:
only people serious about powerlifting bench and lift in front of others in exclusive $$ gyms, then again what xalimo would go to an exclusive power lifting gym :lolbron:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Faaraxs are either skinny like toothpicks or thicc in all the wrong places like a badbxtch

Why have u got birthing hips and a plump fuuto to match inadeer

Treadmillka kora, laxooxka dhig iyo weights kor uu qaad!

Faaraxs are either skinny like toothpicks or thicc in all the wrong places like a badbxtch

Why have u got birthing hips and a plump fuuto to match inadeer

Treadmillka kora, laxooxka dhig iyo weights kor uu qaad!
We can say the same thing for all you Xalimoids who don't work out and eat the whole xalwo that was meant for the entire family:mjlol::lolbron:

Everyone has become fat, not only Somalis. It's disgusting but also concerning hearing people struggling to breathe while they're walking. Am I supposed to call for an ambulance?

I have a skinny upper body but a big lower body though. Hella embarassing. I am 170 I believe.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Everyone has become fat, not only Somalis. It's disgusting but also concerning hearing people struggling to breathe while they're walking. Am I supposed to call for an ambulance?

I have a skinny upper body but a big lower body though. Hella embarassing. I am 170 I believe.

Same, big thighs and legs, I need to slim down,
it's too risky for me, I nearly "died" from lack of oxygene. (sleep apnea)

:mjcry:

Trending

Latest posts