Grow out your hair men

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Wallahi men that grow out their hair long are sooo beautiful. It’s never too late to start geeljires. Hop on the wave & let the wind blow through your curls

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
giphy.gif

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
These guys' poses fruitier than a mf grapefruit. At least grow a beard as well and you won't look like your sister

Exactly, it’s all about how you do it. Long hair 🤝 long beard. Plus, nothing fruity with some long hair. I’ll even straighten it for you. Would you like it curled or crimpled?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I thought you meant grow a beard, I was about to agree until I seen this. Men's hair should always be short, men with long hair is a No No.
Welp you can still grow out your hair without lookin hella sus. The prophet S.A.W did it, but I like my hair short though

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
There was an extensive SSPOT study done on the residential Xalimos' preferences and the conclusive result was that long hair is a big no no.

I think long hair looks good.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
I’ll only accept curly Afros. Dassss ittt :ohno:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tbh curly hair looks nice short or long, but some of them should consider growing it out. They need to differentiate themselves from the rest. The short curly hairstyle is practically the same with the boys. With the girls, you see them have short, long, dyed, braided hair, etc.

Lmaooo this thread was the only thread where I was consistent with my qashins 💀

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Exactly, it’s all about how you do it. Long hair 🤝 long beard. Plus, nothing fruity with some long hair. I’ll even straighten it for you. Would you like it curled or crimpled?
The way these niggaas be posing their necks bouta snap

Trending