Group of volunteers cleaning the streets of Mogadishu gets attacked with poison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alshabab cannot allow normalcy to occur within Mogadishu, a stronger Mogadishu leads to a hopeful populace.Thus reducing the power of Alshabab and the amount of taxation earned from the people.Recently they are tight on cash most and have rapidly increased taxation on dying communities.

I am confident somali security will just get worse.

Alshabab cannot allow normalcy to occur within Mogadishu, a stronger Mogadishu leads to a hopeful populace.Thus reducing the power of Alshabab and the amount of taxation earned from the people.Recently they are tight on cash most and have rapidly increased taxation on dying communities.

some communities are telling them too f*ck off, unheard of 5years ago.
its the step in the right direction

some communities are telling them too f*ck off, unheard of 5years ago.
its the step in the right direction
Security ,although improving, is still horrible.Security within Mogadishu is led by NISA which itself is a corrupt system based on clannish personas.Furthermore NISA agents get paid $200 a month and regularly sell their ID cards to Alshabab to make lucrative cash.The result is as seen.

Somalia is such a shithole the place to start is hard to find without wiping your eyes from the stench.Finally it doesn't matter if communities are telling them "to f*ck off" , alshabab need people to fear them not love them.

ya ya story up u high school dropout :siilaanyolaugh:
14891120.jpg

Security ,although improving, is still horrible.Security within Mogadishu is led by NISA which itself is a corrupt system based on clannish personas.Furthermore NISA agents get paid $200 a month and regularly sell their ID cards to Alshabab to make lucrative cash.The result is as seen.

Somalia is such a shithole the place to start is hard to find without wiping your eyes from the stench.Finally it doesn't matter if communities are telling them "to f*ck off" , alshabab need people to fear them not love them.

i tell yea these politicians are a disgrace, how can they collect their 6figure salary, but at the same time not pay the same ppl who are defending you from A.S, while using qabil as a scapegoat.

bunch of new money i tell yea.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
i tell yea these politicians are a disgrace, how can they collect their 6figure salary, but at the same time not pay the same ppl who are defending you from A.S, while using qabil as a scapegoat.

bunch of new money i tell yea.
Its because these politicians are greedy and dont care about the country and its people

What do you think would happen if these politicians would get minimum wages

some pple don't want progress, they want chaos and anarchy.
They paid by various western and arab countries. No way al shabaab are that smart to accomplish lasting this long by themselves. Kinda like how ISIS hasn't targeted israel once.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
The problem with Mogadishu is the nepotism and corruption in its security apparatus.

Warlords still control most of the blocks and more importantly; police departments in its spheres.

These warlords don't want to see peace just as much Al Shabaab.

Solution?

Open up a free trade zone next to Xamar where the only tax is a sales tax.

The warlords won't have any jurisdiction over the new area and Al Shabaab wouldn't find it easy to bribe the businesses that control the region to let them smuggle in bombs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending