Grigori Rasputin's brutul Advisories to his EXs Halimo and Somali girls in general

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Inspired by @Grigori Rasputin's unrealistic thread posted below which I think is the root cause of his failed marriage 5 times.

I pressume these brutual comments and demeaning advisories is something he would say thus ending his yearly Zawjul-Muqat onhere and there.:mjcry:

1.If you don't want me to look at you, don't dress like a fucking stripper. I wouldn't look at your breasts if half of them weren't hanging out, same thing goes for your ass.

2.Stop complaining about lack of money when you spend most of your time in the mall and spend all your earnings on obnoxious and trivial things.

3.Turn the fucking Bollywood and Farxiyo fiska songs off for God's sake. Yes, the song is sweet. So sweet that I'll get a stomachache and puke in your car.

4.If you think I'm going to talk to your big ass and "accept you for who you are", you're wrong. Don't come over and hug and flirt with me. It's embarassing, I know you haven't got laid in a while. I can tell, But some of us are not attracted to BIG FAT CHICKS. Sure, personality wins.... but I'm not shoving my c0ck in your personality. Go find another fatty.

5.I realize a lot of men make bad advances toward you, and make you annoyed. I apologize for that. That does not, however, give you a reason to act like a b1tch toward me when I am only being nice. Don't even fucking flatter yourself.

6.If you try to withhold the vag1na just to make me dance and serve you, I will go find another vag1na. It's very easy.

7.If I have nothing whatsoever to do with the terrible day you had, don't b1tch at me about it. I'll listen and comfort you, but you need to flip the b1tch switch off- otherwise you can sit alone and cry while I hit up the strip club. Then I'll come home and tell you all I was at Gun range.

8.You are not irreplacable.

9.I am not comfortable being around your friends while you gossip, just as you are not comfortable around my buddies while we talk Putin/guns/titties/football/video games/ninjas/pirates or any other thing that is actually important and can influence the fate of the world.

10.Don't use my fucking razors when your Venus dries up. Or my shaving cream.

11.When you get loud and obnoxious when you're chew the Garaabo and shisha and high and trip all over the place- it will be recorded and retained for future incidents when you b1tch at me for getting smashed IN MY OWN FUCKING YARD.

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
12.If we break up, you can prance around all you want with your new boyfriend. He's got my used goods, and I had sex with three women during our marriage. One of them may be a friend of yours.

13.If you want a guy that is good to you, listens, and cares about you, and you keep meeting guys who aren't, perhaps you should date a different kind of guy. I dunno, just a simple thought. Maybe I'm crazy.

14.If you get cheated on, and you take the guy back- I get to laugh in your face when he does it again.

15.Don't mess with the d1ck unless you plan to do something with it. I can't simplify this any more.

16.Don't get pissed off at me when another chick flirts/gawks/winks at me. I didn't do it. I am here with you, and if you want you can take it up with the chick.

17.If you see me with another woman, leave me the f*ck alone.

18.Don't stick your hand in my Qaaraan bag, or I will bite the f*ck out of you, my tribal needs is more important than your sugar addiction.

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
OP is if Grigori Rasputin and DR Osman were one person. :mindblown:

They are not the same, DrOsman told us he is suffering with a mild version schizophrenia while Grigiro was diagnosed with multiple disorders including the PTSD of the Somali civil war. :bell:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
They are not the same, DrOsman told us he is suffering with a mild version schizophrenia while Grigiro was diagnosed with multiple disorders including the PTSD of the Somali civil war. :bell:
wait are the mentally ill even allowed to have access to the internett ?

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
wait are the mentally ill even allowed to have access to the internett ?

I guess so, they are let them marry Halimos and have kids why can't they use the internet.:draketf:

Trending

Latest posts