@Grigori I live near the place this brother did the murder of his girlfriend

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
He looks mentally ill. Do you know where the girlfriend was from? Poor girl. May Allah grant her jannah 🙏
Grigori Rasputin mentioned hid gf was white. Having a woman with a child is not an easy thing in USA. I betcha anything he did it over financial reasons. It's hard to have a child and wife in Minnesota

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I just saw it in the 6 oclock news!

He looks demented!

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I just saw it in the 6 oclock news!

He looks demented!
We same timezone girl. That means you ain't far and we can chew khat together and get heart rate high from the amphetamine and Cathinone. Just socially

Grigori Rasputin mentioned hid gf was white. Having a woman with a child is not an easy thing in USA. I betcha anything he did it over financial reasons. It's hard to have a child and wife in Minnesota
He stabbed her multiple times in the neck my god. In the U.K. something similar happened when a Somali man stabbed his wife 68 times and killed her! Our community is full of scum.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We same timezone girl. That means you ain't far and we can chew khat together and get heart rate high from the amphetamine and Cathinone

NO. i want u to build me a website

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....er-womans-body-found-in-dumpster-6254131.html

I think the girl he killed is Arab. Her name is “Samantha farah” Probably Lebanese. She recently moved from Michigan and clearly was in a abusive relationship. According to people on the internet she begged him on Facebook to stop ignoring her and to answer his phone and how she was “there for him in his worst times” the guys Facebook is nuts picture of him with guns etc and apparently he loved Donald trump. Also Samantha lost her own brother to cancer.. may god give her parents strength.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....er-womans-body-found-in-dumpster-6254131.html

I think the girl he killed is Arab. Her name is “Samantha farah” Probably Lebanese. She recently moved from Michigan and clearly was in a abusive relationship. According to people on the internet she begged him on Facebook to stop ignoring her and to answer his phone and how she was “there for him in his worst times” the guys Facebook is nuts picture of him with guns etc and apparently he loved Donald trump. Also Samantha lost her own brother to cancer.. may god give her parents strength.
All these reer Hargeisa people say he was normal pre Tahrib. I bet all the trauma travelling through South America messed him up

Trending

Latest posts