GRIGORI. Get in here right now. I have just found the best banana known to mankind and YOU MUST TRY IT

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Yes. The title said it all. @Grigori Rasputin

Blue Java Banana. Tastes like ice cream. Soft, creamy vanilla ice cream. Its is so soft, nice, and just beautifully calming. Better then the warmth of a female, this banana is a different breed.

Contemplating buying its tree and seeds, cause its :banderas:

1634761464620.png

Menace eats 2 day old chicken sliders from the gas station when he’s doing a load. You think this guy eats fruits and vegetables? The guy eats doofar hot dogs and a Red Bull.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Bananas are to somalis what potatoes are to the irish.A noble geeljire must sample this fruit and let us know if the rumours are true.

:ooh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes. The title said it all. @Grigori Rasputin

Blue Java Banana. Tastes like ice cream. Soft, creamy vanilla ice cream. Its is so soft, nice, and just beautifully calming. Better then the warmth of a female, this banana is a different breed.

Contemplating buying its tree and seeds, cause its :banderas:

View attachment 204479

Your poop is going to be blue

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Menace eats 2 day old chicken sliders from the gas station when he’s doing a load. You think this guy eats fruits and vegetables? The guy eats doofar hot dogs and a Red Bull.

hi adorable

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
:mjlol: :mjlol:
Walking around with a heartburn everyday, life of a truck driver.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Hey kid, I’m telling you forget the books and hop a semi it’s the life!
My older brother has been saying this to ne for the past 8 months now. I’m not built for that life man, eating and sleeping in the back of your truck while getting little to no sleep. I’ll stick to college sxb.

Trending