Grieving mother ( tahriib tragedy) Ask the Somali government to do something cause she's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So angry with the siilanyo administration

Poor lady is clueless that they are all the same. These bastards won't do much for her.

I'm afraid her child will be at the bottom of the Mediterranean for eternity.

RIP

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
So angry with the siilanyo administration

Poor lady is clueless that they are all the same. These bastards won't do much for her.

I'm afraid her child will be at the bottom of the Mediterranean for eternity.

RIP
Even IF she was standing right in front of em and crying they still wouldnt give a shit Most politicians are so selfish

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Politicians are not human beings. They are the most greedy, lying, selfish creatures on this earth. Even an animal has more heart than a politician.

My heart broke for the mother. Every parent prays to Allah swt that they shouldn't bury their kids before them. Somali mothers are the strongest women that Allah swt created. Seeing a Somali mother in pain makes me sad and angry. If these governments (I am talking about all Somali governments) created jobs for the locals youths this would never happen. You have young people who graduated at the top of their classes and who are still unemployed. We need to do better as Somalis. We just need to do better.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Alot of politicians are in for The wrong reasons how many do you think would stay being a politician I
It was a minimum wage?

We need empathic leaders that care about their people leaders Who want whats best for The country and lastly leaders that hold their promises

The guy would be a Great leader watch halfway in as he gets emotional when talking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts