Greta Thunberg says world is 'f***ed' unless everyone becomes vegan!

Would you go plant-based for the world?

• Total voters
1622101108309.png

My Geeljire DNA won't allow for this, sorry Greta :kanyeshrug:

View attachment 186703

My Geeljire DNA won't allow for this, sorry Greta :kanyeshrug:
Plant based diets don’t offer enough protein, nutrition or calories, also it’s more expensive in most areas. How do you expect 80% of the world (that is poor) to afford it?

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
I can see where she is coming from, although I completely disagree that we should totally give up meat. Historically and in poor areas, people only used to eat meat once a week or at most twice a week. Eating meat everyday is a Western luxury that didn't exist in the past which is causing damage.

I can see where she is coming from, although I completely disagree that we should totally give up meat. Historically and in poor areas, people only used to eat meat once a week or at most twice a week. Eating meat everyday is a Western luxury that didn't exist in the past which is causing damage.
This. Also, eating a plant based diet can cause nutritional problems. Such as low protein, low calories, low vitamins etc

reer

VIP
an uncontrolled consumer economy causes this. endless production and pollution for unnecessary shiidh.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
NWO propaganda Agenda 2030 in full steam ahead. They wanna completely ban meat and have us eat synthetic meat from labs which are not natural. Resist

AliAlg3bra

O block alumni

if it wasn’t for fast food being the norm worldwide i doubt eating meat would be environmentally serious. mass breeding cows farting the temperatures up for big macs tho is a different story.

Plant based diets don’t offer enough protein, nutrition or calories, also it’s more expensive in most areas. How do you expect 80% of the world (that is poor) to afford it?
Most cultures don't have a heavy meat diet due to expense. Somali diet , for instance, is based on grains and pastry with occasional meat.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Vegans are insane bro, they are definitely our enemies!
Every animal in this planet: I need to spread my DNA, and do you know what? screw everyone else
Retard Humans: We are harming the animals and the planet, we need to sterilize the newborn babies ASAP!