Greta living her best life

Why do white people do that weird baby throwing a tantrum dance? Incoherent jumping up and down, small, off-beat movements. Zero rhythm. :hmm:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also I can’t stand her.

She’s standing up for she believes in.

Many people ditch their views or become more conformist after becoming famous.

If anything she’s become more outspoken since she’s become famous.

I can only respect that, even if I don’t agree with everything she says.

Apollo

VIP
How does she still look like a 12-13-14 year old when she is now nearly 19?

Damn, when I was 18-19, I looked like a 22 year old. :lol:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
How does she still look like a 12-13-14 year old when she is now nearly 19?

Damn, when I was 18-19, I looked like a 22 year old. :lol:

I looked 12 when I was 20.

I probably look like an 18 year old now. Only thing that makes people think that I’m an adult is my height.

Apollo

VIP
I looked 12 when I was 20.

I probably look like an 18 year old now. Only thing that makes people think that I’m an adult is my height.

I aged really fast in my teens. Always looked older than my actual age during my teens.

But somehow since my 20s, my aging has slowed down a lot and people guess me to be a few years younger than I am.

Suugo Science, but I think this is a thing with Africans in general. They look older than white people and East Asians in their teens, but in their 20s/30s/40s we look younger than white people especially.

Apollo

VIP
OCD, depression and Asperger's...whole bunch of crazy

A lot of geniuses have Asperger's. It is not necessarily crazy. They are just extreme introverts and can't understand people.

Kind of weird for a female to have this. Since females supposed to have higher EQs.

But OCD.. not sure about that.

A lot of geniuses have Asperger's. It is not necessarily crazy. They are just extreme introverts and can't understand people.

Kind of weird for a female to have this. Since females supposed to have higher EQs.

But OCD.. not sure about that.
Yeah, I guess socially inept would be more appropriate description than 'crazy', which would suggest she's a physical danger to others.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I'm glad she was having a good time.

But she's going to have to go through people like me, the tens of millions of us who fill up our tanks mostly for joyrides and road trips and who burn fossil fuels for no reason. Aka malaycni driving. Your "how dare you" is useless so keep dancing tree hugging girl. Hehe.

:mjhaps:

cow

VIP
you should judge her on what she does or her ideals not on whether she has a mental illness or her looks.

her message on taking care of the this earth is a good message however her methods of getting there is extreme.

you should judge her on what she does or her ideals not on whether she has a mental illness or her looks.

her message on taking care of the this earth is a good message however her methods of getting there is extreme.
Her "ideals" are well-meaning but dumb at best and condescending at worst. Besides, "renewable" energy is complete and utter scam designed to just tax people more. If they were really serious they'd go down the nuclear power route.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Imagine being a grown white woman built like a child? Grown aging face with a choding body

Trending