Grenfell Tower: The Media is lying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Censoring the truth for damage control shows you the active manipulation of public opinion.

They will be exposed whether they like it or not, inshallah the dead won't be forgotten.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Let's be honest here guys: Nobody will care later. They're gonna make all sorts of a fuss now, due to the rawness of it. But, months down the line and the survivors get shoved in another part of town and a lengthy enquiry, that'll take years, is established, things will go business as usual.

This is because the residents of Grenfell are poor, immigrants and Muslims. And in modern Tory controlled Britain, those three groups are not cared for and are extremely hated.

How did that building burn up like that from the outside? Bricks are obviously fire resistant.

The building must have been completely renovated from the outside using some flammable material.

Where was the sprinkler system? It could have been contained in that one area.

What would the media get from lying about the number of dead? Actually, the media is shameless and wants a bigger number. They can only confirm what is told by them by emergency services and the landlord.

Whoever is left in there though will not be found. It was a crematorium judging from the video. I heard it's still burning.

RIP

The cladding on the outside of the building was highly flammable that's why it caught on fire so easily. The recently renovated the fucking flat as well and somehow managed to make it unsafer than it already was...

I hope Kensington & Chelsea is hit with the biggest fine, this is disgraceful

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Unbelievable something like this could happen in a so called developed nation. You expect to hear of this happening in Bangladesh or some other hellhole.

150+ dead. Subhanallah. 50 being children

at the very minimum, this is the case.

i'm sadly afraid it will be well over that.

AUN to all those who perished, especially in this holy month.

I can't speak about the U.S., but in Canada, our low-income neighbourhoods are way more regulated and stringent. At the very least, if you didn't have a fire alarm in your house or a properly working one, you would get hit with a substantial fine...well into the thousands.
But my god...1 stairwell exit in a 23 story building? :wtf: defective fire alarms? :wtf: no sprinkler systems? :wtf: flammable material wrapped around for "aesthetic purposes?" :wtf:

how da hell was this place allowed to be inhabited? :mindblown::mindblown:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

I can't speak about the U.S., but in Canada, our low-income neighbourhoods are way more regulated and stringent. At the very least, if you didn't have a fire alarm in your house or a properly working one, you would get hit with a substantial fine...well into the thousands.
But my god...1 stairwell exit in a 23 story building? :wtf: defective fire alarms? :wtf: no sprinkler systems? :wtf: flammable material wrapped around for "aesthetic purposes?" :wtf:

one stairwell, no sprinklers from what i could gather, fire alarms were defective, and emergency response time appears to be hours in london.

i am actually flabbergasted that this could be called a developed country.

Welcome to Tory Britain

one stairwell, no sprinklers from what i could gather, fire alarms were defective, and emergency response time appears to be hours in london.

i am actually flabbergasted that this could be called a developed country.

Firefighters were responsive.

The problem is cost cutting guys. Cutting corners results in tragedy. This has never happened before not at this scale. There were systematic failures all around because of corporate greed.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Firefighters were responsive.

The problem is cost cutting guys. Cutting corners results in tragedy. This has never happened before not at this scale. There were systematic failures all around because of corporate greed.

actually my source for the response time thing from a group chat and can't actually find anything on the response time (UK peeps bullshitting me on discord), but the rest is quite damning.

forget the cost cutting for a second, that building seems to have been built with structural faults. the one stairwell thing is what i can't wrap my head around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending