Green Energy Is A Scam!

Every time I see a nigga post some solar energy BS on here I'm like WTF. Why are my Somali people being scammed by these green energy shysters? Solar and wind will never power Somalia let alone the world.

"Between 2000 and 2019, Germany grew renewables from 7% to 35% of its electricity. And as much of Germany's renewable electricity comes from biomass, which scientists view as polluting and environmentally degrading, as from solar."
1628802652306.png

"It will cost Germany $3-$4 trillion to increase renewables as share of electricity from today's 35%"

"If renewables can’t cheaply power Germany, one of the richest and most technologically advanced countries in the world, how could a developing nation like Kenya ever expect them to allow it to “leapfrog” fossil fuels?"

"no amount of marketing could change the poor physics of resource-intensive and land-intensive renewables. Solar farms take 450 times more land than nuclear plants, and wind farms take 700 times more land than natural gas wells, to produce the same amount of energy."

"Kenya won't be able to “leapfrog” fossil fuels with its wind farm. On the contrary, all of that unreliable wind energy is likely to increase the price of electricity and make Kenya’s slow climb out of poverty even slower."

"The transition to renewables was doomed because modern industrial people, no matter how Romantic they are, do not want to return to pre-modern life.
The reason renewables can’t power modern civilization is because they were never meant to. One interesting question is why anybody ever thought they could."

Solar and wind are bullshit...the scale of energy they provide is very little. Hydro and Geothermal are great, Iceland take great advantage of both. Accessibility to these modes of energy is contingent on geography tho. You need to sit on rifts between plates for geothermal and need rivers for hydro.