Greece has secretly sent away more than 1,000 migrants, taking them to the edge of the country's territorial waters and then abandoning them at sea

Greece didnt invade Libya and Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and mess up their countries. Their country is beyond fucked economically speaking and their government can't afford to feed and house 100,000 plus illegal migrants coming into their shores. This is probably the most rational decision taken by their government.

The harsh reality for most of these tahrib migrants is that expect a welcome stay once they have landed in any European country. Unfortunately it doesn't work like that if you go there illegally and undocumented without having the relevant papers on you.

Last edited:

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Greece didnt invade Libya and Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and mess up their countries. Their country is beyond fucked economically speaking and their government can't afford to feed and house 100,000 plus illegal migrants coming into their shores. This is probably the most rational decision taken by their government.

The harsh reality for most of these tahrib migrants is that expect a welcome stay once they have landed in any European country. Unfortunately it doesn't work like that if you go there illegally and undocumented without having the relevant papers on you.

Just keep in mind very little people actually plan on staying in greece. It's just a transit point to western europe.

But they were like some migrants who have cut down 5,000 olive trees in one night a few months ago. But the problem is, it takes 70 years for the tree to start giving olives. So a person who plants an olive tree will wait decades to harvest an olive. And given the importance of the olive to the Greek economy, I'll leave you to imagine the disaster
1514267127-imigrationed-by-chaseurtie.png

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
i have no respect for people who do tahriib illegally - they're putting their own life in danger for nothing

Them niggas don't even want to stay in Greece anyway.
They don’t, they just try to get into Europe through Greece, once they are in, they try to get to England or France or the Scandinavian countries where there are good social programs, they don’t want to stay in the shitty small European countries.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
The greek government is only acting responsibly towards its people. Every country has the right to protect its borders.

Just keep in mind very little people actually plan on staying in greece. It's just a transit point to western europe.

Which is even more hilarious to say the least. I mean I understand that Italy, Greece and Spain are all doing bad economically speaking but they are certainly better countries to live in than war torn Syria and Iraq. I mean if I was a refugee I would probably stay in Greece and find whatever job I could in order to live and feed, cloth myself. Being picky about what country to live in as a refugee is like a homeless person being offered a job and then the homeless person complaining that the job doesn't pay well enough.

Last edited:
They don’t, they just try to get into Europe through Greece, once they are in, they try to get to England or France or the Scandinavian countries where there are good social programs, they don’t want to stay in the shitty small European countries.

They either try to reach England or Germany, and Sweden. Most of them use France as a transit point in order to reach England. These tahrib niggas are really entitled as f*ck to think that even France isn't good enough of a country to seek refuge in.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Which is even more hilarious to say the least. I mean I understand that Italy, Greece and Spain are all doing bad economically speaking but they are certainly better countries to live in than war torn Syria and Iraq. I mean if I was a refugee I would probably stay in Greece and find whatever job I could in order to live and feed, cloth myself. Being picky about what country to live in as a refugee is like a homeless person being offered a job and then the homeless person complaining that the job doesn't pay well enough.

You are forgetting that greeks themselves are struggling to find jobs, let alone immigrants. Italy and spain are habitable but greece is just too economically destroyed.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

We have a migrant crisis in Bosnia right now. They are stuck on their way to Croatia and further.

The locals in Bosnia (although Muslim) are sick and tired of the problems these youngsters cause on a daily basis.

:mjlol:

Refugees (true refugees and not economic migrants that want to leech off western welfare) should seek refuge in the nearest safe country. A real refugee would do that, not embark on a dangerous trip to the northern hemisphere.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
They either try to reach England or Germany, and Sweden. Most of them use France as a transit point in order to reach England. These tahrib niggas are really entitled as f*ck to think that even France isn't good enough of a country to seek refuge in.
listen frances economy is trash but its better than spain and greece witch is fine if ur an adults as its easy to take of ur self but if u have family than northern countries like germany and uk and scandi are better simply due to their well faire program

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Such is life. Everyone will keep trying to climb over into rich countries and the locals will eventually get tired of it. Mankind is heading for a collapse of civilization in our lifetime.

Y'all don't act like oromos don't get the same treatment back home. Hell a Yemeni would be welcomed warmly while a promo is drowned or sent back (understandably considering they hate us).

:kanyehmm:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I empathize with the refugees but I understand the Greek and Italy's push back especially when millions are flooding their country every year and the larger majority of them are not actual war refugees but economic immigrants.

Trending

Latest posts