Greatest vampire movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the right one in the swedish one
unnamed.jpg

BankaTuyo

حيران
This is nothing; i'll wait until they make Dhag-dheer movie (The ultimate geeljire vampire story), it was the scariest story from my childhood.

BankaTuyo

حيران
What????? Really never hard of it is it in youtube?where can i watch it send me a link

sorry man. i think you misunderstood my reply, what i meant was that they should make a movie about Dhagdheer; a childhood story centered around a man-eater women who allegedly used to live in Sool region.

sorry man. i think you misunderstood my reply, what i meant was that they should make a movie about Dhagdheer; a childhood story centered around a man-eater women who allegedly used to live in Sool region.
That would make a cool movie,there was also this hyena man right?

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
I read the book when I was 13-14 years old, but I don't think it was that scary..Not that I remember much of it now.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Lmao I read the book when I was a kid, several times :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: I have also watched the movie but as usual the book is greater.

My favorit bizarre line was”skrik som en gris”, aka ”squeal like a pig” and he started doing it poor kid :yloezpe:
"Skriiiiiiii, som en gris!!"
..Not gonna lie, the scene with bullies was epic fun, no psycho.:ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending