Greatest Somali warriors in history

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP

I came across this on TikTok what do you guys think does anybody recognize any of the people listed
The first two are generals of Adal. Matan was a marexan I believe and was the right hand man of Ahmad gurey.

Sheikh Hassan fought as a dervish general.

Kalageeye was a Ciise warrior who pushed back the Galla expansion and marched all the way to Harar. He has his statue in Djibouti
The_People's_Palace,_Djibouti_City.jpg

The first two are generals of Adal. Matan was a marexan I believe and was the right hand man of Ahmad gurey.

Sheikh Hassan fought as a dervish general.
Garaad mattan was geri kombe

Sheikh hassan barsame was independent from dervishes (i remember reading one of his letters saying that he fought dervishs etc...) he was never part of them.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
My grandfather xuseen xasanThe greatest Somali warrior :rejoice: He killed dabolane lion Which caused the killing of more than 50 people, and this was a large number at the time also people migrated from the areas where he was
Hussein_Hasan_horseback.jpg

He was one of the greatest Somali poets as well

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
wish we had a 200 IQ unifier in the past but they probably died off too early in clan wars.
Every Somali man had to be in these wars In those days If you don't launch a raid, it will come to you
That's why my awoows They all gave birth to two or three cuz they died early in the wars

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
You guys need to tell me the full history Kalageeye? I dont know shit about him just know that he defeated oromos and that's it

Trending

Latest posts