Greater somalia future immigration policies

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is to discuss what kind of policies civilised somalis would like to see implemented into the future developed somalia's immigration policies. Feel free to add some policies and make clear what kind of immigration should we have as a developed nation. Here are some rules i would implement myself in order to ensure that the economy we shall hopefully have built by 2050, remains strong and beneficial to all somalis who put their blood sweat and tears into making their country a success.

1) Travel ban to all wahabbi/terrorist linked arabs
2)Strict immigration for diaspora somalis- you must come from a respectable somali family, who is not overly qabilist or too deeply involved in religion to the point of having sympathy for terrorist causes
  • Somali children must be well behaved and have no history of drug addiction to be eligible for citizenship on account of their parents
  • No khat addict family members will be considered for citizenship (they may be offered rehab if willing to take part)
  • No somali married to an ajnabi spouse will be given citizenship period
3)Non somali immigrants- Must be highly qualified and may not mix with the natives ( may be eligible for visa only)
4)Border fence must be erected along somalia-ethiopia and somalia-kenya borders.

Apollo

VIP
Cap the population at 10 million.

Strip the bottom stratum of society of citizenship and make them apply for asylum elsewhere.

Cap the population at 10 million.

Strip the bottom stratum of society of citizenship and make them apply for asylum elsewhere.
f*ck outta here ass nigga. Somalis will reach 100 million within one and a half century. If you don't want more than 10 mil, go get a vasectomy ass nigga. I hope you don't pass that self-hating gene to the next generation.

Apollo

VIP
f*ck outta here ass nigga. Somalis will reach 100 million within one and a half century. If you don't want more than 10 mil, go get a vasectomy ass nigga. I hope you don't pass that self-hating gene to the next generation.

I'd rather live in Norway than India. Quality over quantity.

Even the best Sub-Saharan country, Botswana, has a tiny population.

I'd rather live in Norway than India. Quality over quantity.

Even the best Sub-Saharan country, Botswana, has a tiny population.
Norway is going to shit once their oil finishes. They are the Saudi Arabia of Europe.
The most successful countries in history have always been the most populous.
Even now, US-NA, Brazil-SA, Nigeria-Africa, Germany-Europe, and China-Asia.
The more people in a country the more human capital.

Apollo

VIP
Norway is going to shit once their oil finishes. They are the Saudi Arabia of Europe.
The most successful countries in history have always been the most populous.
Even now, US-NA, Brazil-SA, Nigeria_Africa, Germany-Europe, and China-Asia.
The more people in a country the more human capital.

pre-2000s, that was correct.
post-2000s, fewer people, the better.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
What gives you the impression that Somalia will instantly become Denmark once the dust settle and millions around the world will be desperate to come to Somalia?

Apollo

VIP
What gives you the impression that Somalia will instantly become Denmark once the dust settle and millions around the world will be desperate to come to Somalia?

Ethiopia and Kenya will have a population of like 500 million soon. Some of those fuckers are bound to head towards Somalia.

pre-2000s, that was correct.
post-2000s, fewer people, the better.
The next superpowers are India and China. Do you know what they have in common? A humongous population. If Somalia gets a large population then we can compete with them, otherwise will be at their mercy.

I think this is for IF Somalia become peaceful and etc... even if the probability is very low, this is just sheeko an imaginative story telling

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Let's hypothetically assume Greater Somalia was established. Alright, I would create a strict immigration policy similar to the Japanese policy making sure we don't fall into the Zionist project of becoming a minority in your own country. I will then re-locate every single Bantu back to Southeast Africa specifically in Tanzania and Malawi. Kick out all the Cadcads and send them back to whatever West Asian country they claim. Education, education and education will become the main priority of Somaliweyn and will not only prevent qabil but myth so all Somalis will be proud of their ethnicity.

I guess with all this will control our population and make our land better for a long period of time before we start establishing colonies outside of space but I doubt it would happen since day of judgement will come then.

Same reason those niggas are in the west. Niggas love money!!! they will follow it wherever it goes and if job oppertunities arise in somalia with perks such as free health care and qaulity education then they will immediately flock over to the horn. To present you with a question of my own, who ever went to dubai before 1990? stop being negative and start being positive. I would actually prefer if asshole stay way from a developed somalia so that we can be like japan and only have our own citizens who worked hard to build the country enjoy it.

This thread is to discuss what kind of policies civilised somalis would like to see implemented into the future developed somalia's immigration policies. Feel free to add some policies and make clear what kind of immigration should we have as a developed nation. Here are some rules i would implement myself in order to ensure that the economy we shall hopefully have built by 2050, remains strong and beneficial to all somalis who put their blood sweat and tears into making their country a success.

1) Travel ban to all wahabbi/terrorist linked arabs
2)Strict immigration for diaspora somalis- you must come from a respectable somali family, who is not overly qabilist or too deeply involved in religion to the point of having sympathy for terrorist causes
  • Somali children must be well behaved and have no history of drug addiction to be eligible for citizenship on account of their parents
  • No khat addict family members will be considered for citizenship (they may be offered rehab if willing to take part)
  • No somali married to an ajnabi spouse will be given citizenship period
3)Non somali immigrants- Must be highly qualified and may not mix with the natives ( may be eligible for visa only)
4)Border fence must be erected along somalia-ethiopia and somalia-kenya borders.

sounds something like japans got going:pachah1:

Muji

VIP
Ban and deport wahhabists

Open strip joints
Legalise Gay mariage, prostitution and weed. Since it’s gonna happen regardless.

Make Somalia a tourist hotspot.

Make Somalia great again

Ban and deport wahhabists

Open strip joints
Legalise Gay mariage, prostitution and weed. Since it’s gonna happen regardless.

Make Somalia a tourist hotspot.

Make Somalia great again

It sounds almost like Djibouti without legalisation

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
My people.:denzelnigga: I happen to meet all of your criteria. What you need is a highly intelligent, straight-edged person ruling that country. None of these odeys from overseas that are no more than baby dispensaries suffering from greed and political myopia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending