Great work by the US military

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Harardhere is Alshabaab stronghold. No such thing as nomads in my book, if you harbor terrorist, you’re one of them.
Even if pressure by force? I don't believe diplomacy was always used by terror cells trying to find safe haven.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If Macawiseley can fight Al Shabaab and resist why can’t they!
Easier said than done. Have you ever been in a position where you've been forced to resist against a terror cell that's outgunned you? If you haven't, then you really have no moral leg to stand on making such a statement.

What a joke. The West and their gulf Arab buddies are the ones funding terrorism in the region. f*ck America and f*ck al-shabaab. All foreign governments besides Turkey should be kept out!
:camby:

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Lets see all the countries who are allies with the USA

Japan
South Korea
Germany
UK
France
Canada
Australia

Yeah those countries are doing terribly.

We should ally with the west. The two worst mistakes Siad Barre made was allying with the poor Soviet Union and trying to help those ungrateful dusty Ogadens by going to war with Ethiopia in 1977.
Do you honestly believe america cares about you? Your a sad sheep. Your just like the rest of the crowd. Miskiin. The same ones who came with helicopters bombing xamar from all corners? You need to learn politics mate. Theres no such thing as ‘helping’ in this messed up planet.

Insha Allah the great Jeegan follows similar path of domination like the great United States of America.

God Bless Jeegan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts