Great future ahead for Somali Satanism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
I have managed to successfully corrupt the religion of many of my family members and close associates. The story of Barsisa (may Naar be pleased with his soul) provides the blueprint for conversion. Everything must be incremental. You start out by introducing them to alternative prayer methods backed up with "hadiths" you know are of weak origin. It's not my fault that the shiekhs keep them around for me to abuse. This is especially good for those who are health conscious or have weak backs or legs. "Relax," I say to them "Mental sujood is as legitimate as physical. Imagine yourself prostrating and it is as good as the real thing." Then you tell them you can make up any prayer you miss, anytime you wish. Fajr is such a pain. They have early morning meetings, they have to sleep. Once their prayer has been rendered meaningless, you advance onto other areas "You don't have to wash your feet for wudthu, just run a wet finger along the bottom of your socks," "Zakah isn't 2% of your income, but 2% of what you have on you at the mosque" and "you don't have to fast if you are working a double shift." While this is all going on, the Saudis will ban them from Hijrah. The five pillar must fall before you can advance to other areas. Now my own mother has started to toy with going to mixed yoga classes. She doesn't do any mental sujood there.

Of course, this has prompted a Salafi backlash from some other members of my family. But you must plan even for this. Hide your own involvement in their bid'ah and tell these would-be Wahhabis that they should personally monitor what others do to "bring them back to the Salaf." They will proceed to whip and beat everyone who followed my advice. This drives them even further into my arms. I provide solace and comfort. Humans love being comforted. They will learn to hate everything orthodox. The women will fight the men and break their control.

The end goal is to discredit both liberal and conservative Islam. The resultant void can then be filled by atheism and hedonism. But these are also designed to fail. Once they do, they will return begrudgingly to my "Islam" where their prayers are led by an Android app and all khutbahs are generated by algorithms. Women will pray with men because there "isn't enough space in the women's side." All divisions will blur. The final sign of my victory will be the embrace of new tafsirs on the fall of Adam, and the idea that Jahanam is only for bad people.

This new way of thinking will soon spread. The future is red, red, red!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I have managed to successfully corrupt the religion of many of my family members and close associates. The story of Barsisa (may Naar be pleased with his soul) provides the blueprint for conversion. Everything must be incremental. You start out by introducing them to alternative prayer methods backed up with "hadiths" you know are of weak origin. It's not my fault that the shiekhs keep them around for me to abuse. This is especially good for those who are health conscious or have weak backs or legs. "Relax," I say to them "Mental sujood is as legitimate as physical. Imagine yourself prostrating and it is as good as the real thing." Then you tell them you can make up any prayer you miss, anytime you wish. Fajr is such a pain. They have early morning meetings, they have to sleep. Once their prayer has been rendered meaningless, you advance onto other areas "You don't have to wash your feet for wudthu, just run a wet finger along the bottom of your socks," "Zakah isn't 2% of your income, but 2% of what you have on you at the mosque" and "you don't have to fast if you are working a double shift." While this is all going on, the Saudis will ban them from Hijrah. The five pillar must fall before you can advance to other areas. Now my own mother has started to toy with going to mixed yoga classes. She doesn't do any mental sujood there.

Of course, this has prompted a Salafi backlash from some other members of my family. But you must plan even for this. Hide your own involvement in their bid'ah and tell these would-be Wahhabis that they should personally monitor what others do to "bring them back to the Salaf." They will proceed to whip and beat everyone who followed my advice. This drives them even further into my arms. I provide solace and comfort. Humans love being comforted. They will learn to hate everything orthodox. The women will fight the men and break their control.

The end goal is to discredit both liberal and conservative Islam. The resultant void can then be filled by atheism and hedonism. But these are also designed to fail. Once they do, they will return begrudgingly to my "Islam" where their prayers are led by an Android app and all khutbahs are generated by algorithms. Women will pray with men because there "isn't enough space in the women's side." All divisions will blur. The final sign of my victory will be the embrace of new tafsirs on the fall of Adam, and the idea that Jahanam is only for bad people.

This new way of thinking will soon spread. The future is red, red, red!
How long it take you to make this shit up? 2 weeks? :pachah1:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Anton Lavey would be pleased with you. Now all you need is a bald head and a strange goatee. Wallahi, this place has its share of characters. I could not manage to read all that. :yacadiim:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Anton Lavey would be pleased with you. Now all you need is a bald head and a strange goatee. Wallahi, this place has its share of characters.
I have a bald head and I'm growing a goatee! Yo @Samira wanna go and grab a cup of coffee? We can bask in the darkness than is man.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I only drink boiling water to prepare myself for the afterlife.
I mean you can order that, but I'm still going for the coffee. Maybe with a donut. I'm thinking Boston Cream.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You're Somali I suppose that doesn't count. You're not bald by choice and you have some Abdi version of a Fu Manchu since your beard refuses to connect.
Jeez, why are you coming for my whole life fam? f*ck a goatee then, I'm gonna be clean shaven for life then.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Jeez, why are you coming for my whole life fam? f*ck a goatee then, I'm gonna be clean shaven for life then.

There is hope for you yet. :rejoice:

upload_2018-10-29_1-48-52.jpeg

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
As I speak, my sister is doing her make up prayers while listening to Cardi B. I can see her booty pop an imperceptible bit with every takbir. I told her it was good to wear headphone during prayer to drown out all the noise. That's all I had to do. She has already reserved her eternal front-row seats to listen to Bodak Yellow performed live; forever and ever.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
As I speak, my sister is doing her make up prayers while listening to Cardi B. I can see her booty pop an imperceptible bit with every takbir. I told her it was good to wear headphone during prayer to drown out all the noise. That's all I had to do. She has already reserved her eternal front-row seats to listen to Bodak Yellow performed live; forever and ever.
Can I take her to go for a cup of coffee?

Muji

VIP
Samira this is funny because I think this is how a lot of Muslims are starting to practice Islam in the West.

“Only god can judge me, Allah knows what’s in my heart”.

Or “I’m not ready to wear the hijab, my Iman isn’t there, I need to work on myself before I wear one”

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Satan is weak and his plans are like the web of a spider, the weakest of houses.

All who follow him shall face eternal fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts