Great article by an Ausie Lander on the power sharing of the current Somaliland administration

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Helios@Gadhwayne @Gantaal97 @Gucci mane @fais @Wir @0117 , I was reading KhatHead Muse Bihi meeting with Arap MPs today on Hadhwaangnews and I wasn't sure why but later today I stumbled on this Lander Ausie blog and now it made a sense why, ileeyn Araps are with the Jeegaans too.:jcoleno:

I am sorry but @Gantaal97 and @Wir stand no chance in this election,Abdirahman Tuur wasn't bright at all ,he should have made alliance with others but no he didn't and now people like @Gantaal97 dad's who fought hard for SNM will never sit at the throne.:mjcry::mjkkk:

Abdi Daud

Which tribe has got the most unfair share in Somaliland Gov?
Somaliland is a peaceful multi-party democracy. Officially, there is no power sharing system in Somaliland but it is there in the minds of many citizens.

There is no consensus for this unwritten rule and therefore we might end up with a situation where everyone thinks they are neglected.

Currently the Gadabousi, Habar Younis feel that president Muse Biihi gave all the power to other tribes, namely Habar Jeclo and Habar Awal. To check if this is true, first, we need to agree that a fair share would be a one that gives each tribe a number of ministers proportional to their population.

Luckily, we have a survey made by the British protectorate in 1951. Using the same ratio, we can tell which tribe got more or fewer ministers than they should. Again without further ado, here is the data
Tribe Population 1950s Ratio by population Should have Actually have Gain/lost Major

download (1).jpeg

Essa 55,000 9% 2 1 -50.00% Gadabursi 45,000 7% 2 3 50.00% Habar Awal 130,000 20% 5 4 -20.00% * Arab 20,000 3% 1 2 100.00% Eidagalla 40,000 6% 1 1 0.00% * Habr Yunis 130,000 20% 5 3 -40.00% Habr Toljaala 100000 16% 4 5 25.00% * Dolbahanta 100,000 16% 4 3 -25.00% Warsangeli 20,000 3% 1 1 0.00% * Total 640,000 25 23

As you can see, the following tribes have hit the jackpot, theyโ€™ve got a proportional number of ministers to their population:
Eidagalla
Warsangeli

The following tribes have got more than they should have:
Arab (extra 1)
Habar Toljaala (extra 1)
Gadabursi (extra 1)
The following tribes have not got their fair share:
Essa (missing 1)
Habar Awal (missing 1)
Habar Yunis (missing 2)

Dolbahanta (missing 1)

As a conclusion, we note the following:

ยท There is no Jeegan in Somaliland Cabinet (the government is not mainly by Habar Awal and Habar Toljeclo).

ยท The tribe that got the least number of ministerial positions is Habar Yunis. Its the with most unfair share. It is not the only tribe with unfair share though, Habar Awal and Dolbahanta do not have their fair share in the cabinet.

ยท The tribe that has got more than their fair share are Arab, Habar Toljaala and Gadabusi.

Personally, I am strongly against any power-sharing system and hopefully, we will move away from it one day.
Government positions should be assigned based on merits and capability and not on the tribe of a person.

I do not think the president has picked based on merits but rather based on his own understanding of the secret power-sharing formula, which is not far off from the population ratio of Somaliland tribes.

Last edited:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Hadhwanaag is a rumour mill and infamous fake news site run by some Arap guy

Almost anything from that spot is garbage I would double check if they told me the sky is blue

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Hadhwanaag is a rumour mill and infamous fake news site run by some Arap guy

Almost anything from that spot is garbage I would double check if they told me the sky is blue

Horta are you still a unionist?:kanyehmm:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I left that ideology long ago
:salute:

Walahi ,it never made no sense to me considering that you guys are the same once calling the shots and robbing lots, the only SL unionists I came across were always HY since they are neglected, ina adeer, support your adeer and your clan enclave sxb, that is the real wadanimo , the south is hopeless and irredeemable.:win:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Trapking you still at :ohlord:

in case you didnโ€™t know wadani won the majority last elections and Kulmiye been losing ground. Presidential elections is when if will finally see if wadani momentum will carry. Iโ€™m not saying cirro ainโ€™t a good candidate but I wish jirde took his spot. I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if bixi wins again:ohno:

SuldaanCabdicaziz

Suldaanka Guud
Trapking you still at :ohlord:

in case you didnโ€™t know wadani won the majority last elections and Kulmiye been losing ground. Presidential elections is when if will finally see if wadani momentum will carry. Iโ€™m not saying cirro ainโ€™t a good candidate but I wish jirde took his spot. I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if bixi wins again:ohno:
SL Presidential election would be November 2022 right?

@Helios@Gadhwayne @Gantaal97 @Gucci mane @fais @Wir @0117 , I was reading KhatHead Muse Bihi meeting with Arap MPs today on Hadhwaangnews and I wasn't sure why but later today I stumbled on this Lander Ausie blog and now it made a sense why, ileeyn Araps are with the Jeegaans too.:jcoleno:

I am sorry but @Gantaal97 and @Wir stand no chance in this election,Abdirahman Tuur wasn't bright at all ,he should have made alliance with others but no he didn't and now people like @Gantaal97 dad's who fought hard for SNM will never sit at the throne.:mjcry::mjkkk:

Man your Hadhawaanag news article isn't working and it's known Arab were part of marayalool and now regret it when ina bixi throw them under the bus when they disn't win any seats in the new parliament which means next presidential elections belongs to GX :win:

Trending

Latest posts