GREAT AND GLORIOUS NEWS THIS MORNING REGARDING OUR NATIVE HELL-HELL: we are placed #1. How awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Transparency International has announced its 2017's Most corrupt competitors. This type of Olympic competition is like the Winter Olympics where Africans don't participate and therefore in this competition advanced countries are to find. In this competition it's mainly competeted by Africa.

I have the honor to announce to you that Somalia has single handily won Uno Numero or number 1 slot out of all the countries known to mankind :ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord:

@embarassing whatre you gonna call me, a liar and hater ?

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lol we are really good at this game is it our fifth time winning it

Dude we are awesome at this, case in point the Northern administration new government revealed that the previous government has no recollection of where $7m given to them by UAE to install water wells disappeared to. In any other nation ( outside of qaarada habaarka qabta Africa) they would've had an inquiry to get to the bottom of it and arrest anyone involved. Guess what they doing, deaf silent. They even chastised the little honest guy who was the whistleblower in their government.

Ladies and gentlemen we must celebrate this number 1 slot. How awesome.

Transparency International has announced its 2017's Most corrupt competitors. This type of Olympic competition is like the Winter Olympics where Africans don't participate and therefore in this competition advanced countries are to find. In this competition it's mainly competeted by Africa.

I have the honor to announce to you that Somalia has single handily won Uno Numero or number 1 slot out of all the countries known to mankind :ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord:

At opposite end you'll find Denmark.

I have come to the conclusion that is due to several factors, where most decisive:

1: Adherence to the rule of law with only the exceptions that the law allows.

Case 1:
Recently Parliament adopted strict weapons law that ended cost grandmother fines or even jail for carrying knives, and the politician were angered that the Court didn't make exception, but the courts referred to Parliament, which had made no exception.

2: Zero tolerance to corrupting influence across the political spectrum.

Case 2:
The Prime Minister is currently being grilled for accepting a gift of about 2000 dollars, where no wrong doing has been proven nor it is contrary to law, but the still the appearance alone was bad enough for the danish spectrum.

3: Open debate and culture at heart.

Case 3:
Court are open to the public for most cases (except family cases and abuse of minors), Parliament is open, the local counties have oversight in the form of ankerstyrelsen, which makes open reports.

4: Long-term solution focused politics and non-polarized political institutions. Politic is focused around solution and most projects have 3/4 support of Parliament, and the lack of polarized institutions means that any executive representative will face a bipartisan control of money flows or favors.

Case 3:
Only proposals in regards to taxation levels and the financial budget has narrow votes.

Somalia fails in all 4, but especially in number 4.

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
We must celebrate for eating Arab money then asking for more and going into loop holes.

We soo good country because Ethiopia wants our coast and kenya wants our water. Arabs are bad because they won't give us citzenship if overstay our umrah visas in there country.

Yes

unnamed (2).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending