Great African leader Kagame wins 3rd term in landslide victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could buy a house with swimming pool for like 200K CAD!!
:salute:

This place is like 300M RWF

If you paid Somali Shillings it would be 3Trillion Shillings.

I guess purging Congolese national assets has its benefits.

IMG_3186.jpg

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Somalia has been in conflict for over 27 years. In those 27 years we've made embarrassing progress.​

To put this into perspective, Rwanda's economy is 5 times bigger than Somalia's economy, their GDP per capita sits on 5 folds above us, and in some reports according to the U.N., almost 14 folds above ours.

This is a nation that brutally mass murdered a million of its inhabitants, they released AIDS stricken men into the society and raped almost half a million women in the space of 100 days. At the peak of the mass killings GDP was at $143 per capita. Despite this horrific genocide, collapsed economy and disunity, Rwanda has made incredible progress in the last 23 years.​

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Tutsi people are Cushitic?
:ohhh:
They have Cushitic origins however due to massive inter-marriage with the bantu population, they are no longer Cushitic. The majority of them have indistinguishable genetics and facial features from the hutu counterparts in their regions. Kagame looks are just an anomaly now. He is more west african then east african.

Apollo

VIP
They have Cushitic origins however due to massive inter-marriage with the bantu population, they are no longer Cushitic. The majority of them have indistinguishable genetics and facial features from the hutu counterparts in their regions. Kagame looks are just an anomaly now. He is more west african then east african.

Tutsis are somewhere between 75% to 45% Cushitic, depending on the individual. Kagame is probably one of those 75% Cushite types.

Apollo

VIP
Tutsi are Bantu like the Hutu.

I have added Tutsis and Hutus (real ones from Rwanda, not Hawiyes, lol) to 23andMe and compared the two populations.

Tutsis cluster in between Somalis/Horners and Bantus on the global PCA chart.
Hututs cluster with Bantus.

There's definitely a genetic difference and it is pretty obvious when you can find so many Horner looking Tutsis. Their phenotype could not have evolved in a jungle climate, but was imported from the Horn.

:russ: and ur supposed to be a mod. :dead1:. There is no hope for this site even mods are sending shots for qabils:drakelaugh:.

I don't engage in clan attacks. I'm referring to the Hutu ethnic group. The people pictured are the Bantu Tutsi.

I have added Tutsis and Hutus (real ones from Rwanda, not Hawiyes, lol) to 23andMe and compared the two populations.

Tutsis cluster in between Somalis/Horners and Bantus on the global PCA chart.
Hututs cluster with Bantus.

There's definitely a genetic difference and it is pretty obvious when you can find so many Horner looking Tutsis. Their phenotype could not have evolved in a jungle climate, but was imported from the Horn.

You need to accept the fact that Hutus and Tutsis are one and the same.

Hutu and Tutsis cannot be properly called distinct ethnic groups

:yacadiim:

Apollo

VIP
You need to accept the fact that Hutus and Tutsis are one and the same.

There is a bigger genetic distance between Tutsis and Hutus than between the French and Moroccans..

Rwanda is suppressing studies on their differences and wants the world to believe the two groups are socially constructed. They are merely engaging in politically correct pseudohistory to repress hatred between the two groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending