Gratitude

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I've been a piss poor muslim.

Submit to the will of Allah, and give thanks for taking breath every morning you wake up to He who wills it.

Your body ain't your own, take care of the gift that's bestowed upon you.

Your soul and mind ain't your own, take care of the gift that was bestowed upon you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some of us are too sad to do anything tho
There is this dua I made when I was depressed and had anxiety that if one says it sincerely Allah will answer.
It is La ilaha ila anta subhanaka ini kuntu mina thalimin(There is no deity except You; exalted are You. Indeed, I have been of the wrongdoers) I repeated it over and over. And asked Allah to cure me. It was my first depression I never liked what I felt. This dua is for anything by the way it could be for a test or getting out of debt or to be relieved of your stress anything.

Prophet yunus made this dua in levels of darknesses. The darkness of the night, darkness of the ocean and darkness of the belly of a whale. Pitch black. His dua which is the above was heard all the way in the last heaven and it was answered he was saved. No matter what if you say this dua Allah will answer it either in this dunya or the here after depending on what you are asking for. Mine was answered within the same day I was no longer depressed or anxious. Closed all of my tabs on google chrome for meds on depression it is that powerful of a dua. Be patient don't put a time frame on when you should get what you want. Allah loves those who are patient.

Last edited:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah

I sent you that so you can make a choice on who you want to be.

You're Somali waraa. You're my brother. Me knowing how ruthless this world is, you want me to lie to you?

Dislike me fam, but I'd rather break you here and teach you where you broke rather than be broken by the world and you're still lost af afterward.

Get to a martial arts gym and get knocked out.

Last edited:

Trending